Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More Issues & Scared Dog

I got back to the house, and this guy just goes off, totally goes off, about nothing but yelling and screaming--serious anger management issues. Threatening me, threatening my son, claiming he could have me evicted, calling me a "rat" (for what I don't know except maybe because I have blogged about things going on out of my own need for protection). After blogging about the duct tape in the bathtub, I later went up and it was removed, and there was just a black handled screwdriver with the word etched into the handle "lifeline".

So he's telling me I'd better watch out about my kid, and all kinds of b.s. He has a wardrobe change at least 3x a day, and I refused to look at him or speak with him, just keeping to myself but not getting in the way, and he purposefully comes out of his room to be in my face and confrontational.

I asked him how many points he was getting for screaming at me and going off, and every now and then he faces out the window like he's on a stage or something. He's doing it right now. In the kitchen, he got totally in my face, and went OFF. He had nothing to say that was valid except that I was "eating his food" and this was true, but I had just asked him the night before if I could, and put MONEY on the TABLE to pay for it and he said, no it was okay, until I went grocery shopping. So that was sort of valid but not really valid because if I'd known he would be upset, I wouldn't have used up 1 egg and 1 tortilla.

The dog got so scared by his screaming, she is still cowering under the table next to me. The dog actually started shivering she got so scared. Dog still scared.

Now he's threatened me not to blog about his behavior before "You REALLY piss me off". Right. Like I'm not going to write about what's going on.

My theory is this: you don't want me to write? Don't give me something to frickin' write about. If someone is threatening me and my son, I'm writing about it. Period. I don't blog about people who are good to me and my son, not anymore. I keep them private so they are protected. Sometimes I write about things just to give credit or because it's something interesting.

It's like I got to the house and someone just purposefully wanted to stir something up. So first he screams and then he grabs an ice cube out of the fridge and does who the hell knows what with it and then turns on the air conditioning.

This poor dog. She won't leave my side. She's only known me a week, the dog that is. I don't know if she thinks she's protecting me or I'm protecting HER! I made at least ONE friend in the town--the DOG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUrG7Q_0mAM&NR=1. I like this song. I haven't heard it before--it's "Piece Of My Heart". Even more, I like the song "Say It Again"...I really, really like this one.

It's been about an hour and the dog finally left to take refuge in her doggie bed upstairs. I made sure my voice recorder was out at some point and then let him know, as he made a threat of physical harm, that whatever he said to me was also being recorded.

It's sort of strange, because I think something good happened today and there might be some who just want to cause trouble and screw it up. I don't know.

No comments: