Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Alicia Keys: Criminal (This Girl Is On Fire)

Alicia Keys and her friends are going to jail if they are not killed first.

I just saw the video "This Girl Is On Fire" and in every shot, she glorifies torture of my family and the degrading treatment I received when I was thrown into a psych ward and stripped by 4 black women at the orders of Eastern Indian men and a U.S. military man.

This girl, Alicia, is going straight to Hell but prison will get her first.

Not only did they glorify torture of my family (apparently belieiving their black man at NASA is their black racist hero), she mocked my mother, and took scenes from my family to prove their racist hate point.

All I have to do, is track down who she knows and works for, and these are the people responsible for torture of my entire family.

Black racist hatred, fueled by Roman Catholic hatred.  Isn't Alicia Keys Catholic?  It's not on wiki but I've already read her bio, and yes, she is Roman Catholic.  I'm not surprised it's been "deleted".  Her husband is Muslim, as were the men who injected me with Haldol after 4 black women stood around me and stripped me of my clothing.

These fuckers are going to die.  No, I'm not joking for one single minute.  By the time I am through exposing the shit they've been up to, someone is going to start knocking them off and the world will be a better place.  Keys hypocritically made a point about how "oppression benefits others" at a charity event later.  The idea was "making progress through oppression" but it was actually double meaning for oppressing people so that black hate racists and Catholic hate crime, can get away with TORTURE.

This is clearly going back a very long ways, with regard to black hate against my family and Catholic hate that combined with people who were USING my parents all the way back in the 1980s and then wanted a cover for their SHIT.

In fact, I just tied up a little plastic bag, into a top knot, around a bag of white corn flour from Virginia.  Made in Virginia.  It happens to be sitting above a toaster oven I have, Reynolds wrap, Quaker oats, and a "signature blender".  The oats and blender are on top of the toaster.  The cabinet above, directly, is the one with Reynolds wrap, and the purple and orange bag of flour.

My mother had a black mammy cover that sat on top of a toaster.

Black.  Mammy.  Toaster cover.  (so threatening)  It had a dress that was orange and then it was lavendar.  It was both orange and lavendar, just like the flowers in the vase that Alicia Keys stares at at the opening of her video "This Girl is on Fire."  The flowers are in the same size, shape, and texture of a vase my mother used to have.  It is from my childhood. 

These SHITS have tortured my parents and me and my son for black and Catholic hate revenge.

You are all going to mother fucking jail.

First I saw this video and song and almost cried, because I am "on fire" every single day, from torture.  I first saw it as being about someone who is doing a great job despite hardships.  Then I thought, she is also exposing torture.  But then I realized, no, this is a sinister mockery of torture of "this girl" who they SET on fire with torture, and it goes back to my refering to a black employee at CTR, "Billy", as "boy" one day.

He took it the totally wrong way.  He assumed that just because he was the only black man there, that if I said something like "boy", it was a racist insult or comment when it wasn't.  I used it occasionally with my BROTHER and it was something I picked up innocently as a kid.  It had no bearing at all on what I really thought or felt about anyone "black".

When I saw the part where Alicia Keys is in front of the "boy" with the striped pajamas on, and takes his shirt off, while she's singing "this girl is on fire", I knew, even if most normal people who were not in the psych ward with me, what it was refering to.  They used the "boy" to represent ME, being stripped of my shirt and clothing while imprisoned in Middleton TN psych ward.  It is a direct reference to degrading me, and implying I was that "boy".  The boy then goes to some lidded container which is what I was given to store my things in.  Basically, I guess, their revenge for my calling "Billy" "boy" back in 1997.  Then there is a scene with four of them, 3 and another figure, around in a circle, dancing. 

So yes, the surface idea, is that she's a single mother taking off the shirt of her son who maybe has a fever, or she's "on fire" as a great mother.  It has nothing to do with that.  It is a mockery of me.  She sits next to a portable radio at some parts, listening to it, and putting up her hand like playing piano, which is what I used to do as a kid while listening to music over and over, and my mother made that hand motion for "I'm a spider" with Granny, and Keys even opened up her first act at a Staples Center in L.A., when my mother has staples all throughout the inside of her neck.

So when I saw the scene with how she rips open the boys striped shirt while singing "this girl is on fire", I knew exactly what she and that choreography was refering to because I remember how they treated me in the psych ward.  She didn't come up with the song or album and spit it out until September of 2012.  Her producers on it, the main one, is

SALAAM REMI.

His connections are London, UK, and Miami, Florida.  Yeah, where Bradley Uhl is from, and mr "9 ball" Chris Rozollo is from.http://start.cortera.com/company/research/k6s7srq4j/salaam-remi-music/

I'm NOT wrong kids.

I know EXACTLY what they are doing with this video.  It hides the true hate and glorificaiton of torutre and mockery of me through degrading hate crimes, with layers that look innocent to the general population. 

The timing and the people involved on this one, match up.

They are fucking going to die.  I have nothing to do with it as if I could.  I can just say, they are going to die and know yes, they are going to die, and that long black table Alicia Keys uses in her opening scene, is going to be the kind of coffin that swallows up the people who tortured me and my son and then went on to make MONEY off laughing about it and making music to celebrate their crimes.  I can say, without any doubt, they are going to die, because that is what happens to people like this.  God takes them out.  They die.

His father is Van Joseph Gibbs and he also lives in Miami, Florida.  He and Salaam own "Joshua Tree Estates, L.L.C.".

Not only does this music video feature a mockery of what was done to me on false accusations, to hold me hostage in a psych ward and drug me and ruin my life, it features other elements of my family life.  Like the "bewitched" scene where she puts things into place in the kitchen with a snap of her fingers.  Basically, it goes from the mammy cover sitting over a toaster insinuations, to the kitchen witch.

This girl is on fire. 

Remember how I said we had a mammy cover that sat over a toaster?  It was a black mammy, sitting on top of our toaster when I was a little girl.

So what happened?  someone assumed I was a spy or racist or that I must be if I, once in my life called "Billy" by a casual term "boy" so they made a switch, is that it?  So now the white "girl" gets to fry.  White girl is on fire.

What a smile on Alicia Keys' face as she sings this.  Think about it, "White Girl Is On Fire" and then watch the video.  Now that "white girl is on fire" black girl can do all kinds of things.  It's not just about black though, it's about Catholic hate crimes, and other hate crimes.

"white girl is on fire" so go ahead now, and work your magic.

Kate.  Kate with some of these black hate groupies.

I noticed the pattern in the window of the video too, which made me think about stent to my heart or possibly toaster electronic designs, and I'll get back to you on what I find out the black doctor did to me in Maryland in 2009 when I was with Alvaro Pardo.

What is sad is that I liked the song and sang it, and I'm sure I'll sing it again.  I always liked her voice too.  So to see past the first veneer into what is actually being glorified and celebrated in a pure evil way, is completely shocking.

These people are getting away with torture and making money, billions upon billions, over it.  When I heard the Eminem song about fire or whatever, I think I saw the video and thought it was really about literal technology and fire, but I didn't take it personally.  For me, yes, this happens, but there wasn't anything (I'll have to look again) that was actually celebrating (that I noticed) my being degraded.  Alicia Keys and Salaam Remi Gibbs and the rest of them, used this music video, to celebrate torture.  Then, as I said, she went on to have a public charity event called "Half the ...something or other: progress through oppression" in 2012 or 2013.  It made another reference, however slight, to half or mid, for Middleton and the venture of oppressing people by torture so that THEY could get ahead.

William of Wales may be a criminal, but he's not a Middleton, which is why he did one smart thing.  He got married while he was "incapacitated" and on psychological drugs, and with a diagnosis.

Do I hear Annulment?

Just imagine what Alvaroi Pardo could have done to me and my son Oliver afterall.  Think about it.  If I had married him and the State gave me my son back (which was what they were going to do if I married him), all he had to do was wait a year or two, and then annul or divorce me, claiming I was "mentally ill".  Oh but Oliver has a bond with the Catholic Colombians now!  and with Alvaro!  All Alvaro would have had to do is lie and say I was nuts, and my son was now bonded to him, and he was the guardian.

Colombia and the FBI would then keep my son, and the Roman Catholic church, or whatever group he decided to be with, would have full control of my son Oliver.

In the same way that mental illness could have been used to take my son from me, mental illness can be cited by William, if he ever wanted to, to say the marriage contract is null and void.

If you can't have sex with an incapacitated person, because it's "rape", you can't have a valid marriage contract, if you decide later on that you want an easy way out.

Now he's having kids with her publicly though.  So that is too bad.  Technically, if you want to be super hard-nosed about it, you could say the entire marriage is void and all the children are illegitimate bastards.  At least, in case someone came forward with evidence that proved Middleton helped kill someone he cared about, or something horrible surfaced, he does have a loophole.

Which brings me back to what Alvaro and the Department of Justice had in mind for my son Oliver.  If Alvaro Pardo would later lie and say over the phone to me, "Maybe you really are mentally ill" as I was stripped of CAPS housing I qualified for, and thrown into jail repeatedly on false charges, why would I ever believe him if he said to me, "I would never take your son from you?"

Right.  He had one Nigerian woman who worked for the CIA lie and say I held up a knife against her and that I was psychotic.  Then Mykal Holt, who travels to Brazil every year with Department of State people, matched the exact same lie, claiming I held a knife against her and that I was psychotic.

Alvaro was able to get 2 different women to lie against me, and say the exact same thing.  Picture me in a marriage where he bonds with my son for a year or two first.  Oh!  WOW.  The CIA has Liars-In-Waiting for Brides-to-Be.

I never got ladies-in-waiting.  I got liars. 

So if these liars are so ready and willing to come up with this big of lie, when I didn't marry him, of course they would do it if I married him, and then Alvaro would lie too.  "She held up a knife against me and she's acting psychotic".  Nigerian woman:  "She held up a knife against me and is psychotic".  Mykal:  "I didn't tell anyone, but I almost had to kick them out because one day Cameo held a knife up against me and was psychotic, but I talked to Alvaro and he said he'd keep an eye on her."

The black doctor in Maryland would have lied for him too.  And I'm sure he has a woman and man or two from Colombia, who would lie for him.

If the CIA and FBI would lie to the entire world about torturing me and my son to begin with,  and allowed black and Catholic hate crimes against me, there is more chance they would lie about me in a marriage and take my son from me, to have control of him and raise him to be "government" and "Roman Catholic".  Not to mention, they would give Alvaro Pardo control and guardianship over signing papers to put me into a psych ward to be injected by Haldol and institutionalized, possibly for a very long time.  Afterall, first they used Pardo to try to send me to prison.  Psych wards would be an even better revenge for some, and then I am forever discredited too.

Do I trust Alvaro?

Yeah, like an empty shoe carrying a rolled up paper contract across the ocean.

What could have caused me to trust him?  Actions that matched what he told me, such as promises not to cheat, with a verbal agreement, and not finding out he was trying to set me up with cops for "marriage fraud".

His chin, nose, lips and face were rubbed raw and red on Valentines Day as badly as they were the night I came home with Mykal Holt opening the locked door in her bathroom and nothing else.

Do not EVER think you will escape.

I didn't even bother to ask him what he'd been doing all day on Valentines Day.  I said nothing.  I had caught him before that date anyway.  But he was gone the entire day and had his phone turned off and then showed up at the last minute late at night to take me to dinner.  Then he dares lie to me, about why he and Mykal locked the door on me to my own place and his face was rubbed raw the same way.  "Look at me".  No, he doesn't want to look at me.  "Look at me!" 

"OH MY...."

Rudolph and Pinoccio all wrapped up in the same brown package.  Well, save me a booger ladies.  And keep brushing your teeth as if it makes a difference to your circumstance.

Toaster Mammies.

Vindictive toaster mammies.

T ta tttt tt tt T tt T oaster mammies.  Look at Keys singing your Jubilee song
.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J91ti_MpdHA

Look at the intro.  They chose the colors of my childhood SWINGSET.  It was orange and green stripped.  Alicia Keys waves her arm to the tune of "That's All Folks".  It's a copy of the screen for Looney Toons, and is the colors of my childhood swingset.

FUCK YOU

YOU ARE seriously, seriously FUCKED in the head

If you think about a woman who hates another woman, singing about the other woman being on fire, how do you read her manner in this video?

On top of the world, hottest of the hottest girl.  Toaster Mammy.  Telling me not to sing.

Lets fry up some white marshmallows say the Toaster Mammies.

YOU took a zillion steps backwards torwards better race and religion relations. 

Who was stalking me in Bellingham at the dance club?  A big black man from Bullivant Houser Bailey who first showed up when I had litigation in Portland, Oregon.  He was from Bullivant.  He was there to watch me after I was tortured and forced out of Canada.  I went to a dance club and danced with someone from Texas who was there, and then there was that black man who I recognized from prior stalkings in Portland, Oregon, which occured after litigation.

I went to a black church by choice too, so don't ever try to say I am racist or that I had some kind of issue with it.  Some of you are so brainwashed into thinking all white people are against you, you're ready to hate anyone who can't pay you as much as the other corrupt white people.  You think their money means they're less racist?  It means they bought you, and that you're still acting like a slave.

The people who would have had proximity to my parent's kitchen, on the other hand, were not black.  They fed a bunch of lies to incite black hatred, but the people coming to my parent's house were not black.  There was not a large black population in Moses Lake and for 4 years my parent's had college Bible studies at our house.

That was in the 80s.  This is who was at our house:

The Sandbergs,
The Mormon neighbors (FBI(CIA?) psychologist Alan Springer)
U.S. Army neighbors (Herman Danielson, a Swede, who was related to Mays by marriage)
U.S. Army neighbors Coombs
The Maiers
The Fallons
Sharon McGuire
My piano teacher
People from college Bible study (Young Life, abbreviated:  YL) which my parents taught to college students, most of them going to Big Bend Community College or involved in aviation.

Someone who was in our house was actively spying, stealing items from us, and sharing information about everything we did, owned, to minute detail.  They did this to me, to the point of using things from my childhood, to then feature in videos for people who were part of terrorizing and oppressing us all the way back in the 80s and early 90s. 

That nails Moses Lake.  It means whatever happened in Sherwood, Oregon and Oregon state was just a continuation of what was being done to us in Moses Lake, Washington.

That pinpoints everything to pre-1990.

Which assholes are responsible.

How exciting for Katie Middleton to choose September as the month for her to conceive.  The timing is just so, wicked, her mother must have loved it.  "This Girl Is On Fire" was sent to market in September 2012.

In fact, I think I accidentally burned the Toaster Mammy once.  I remember I was always thirsty and someone was instructing my parents not to give me water to drink when I was growing up too.  They had all of drinking one cup of liquid per day.  This country did the exact same thing to my son Oliver.

Also, let me tell you about the little reference to "glasses" in this oh-so-cute video about stealing from my family.  It shows her helping an elderly person with their glasses and then later, she is wearing glasses and showing them to her kid.

The book that I wrote, in a book-making project for the school, was called "The Glump".

Just like Forrest Gump.  But it was Glump.

"The Glump".

But no one in America is an original.  They just copy kids, and steal ideas along with property, and torture them as they rake in billions for entertainment.  You'd be NOTHING without my family.  This country would be NOTHING.  This country would have already been blasted off and taken over by other countries you FUCKING ingrates.  What my parents have done, for this country, even forced, and against their will, before "psychic warfare" and "government psychics" was even a term, has saved your FUCKING LIVES.  And THIS is how you repay us.  With me, since I wasn't a psychic, but my parents were, you thought you could spy on me my entire life, and steal all of my natural talent or gifts from me. You fucking tried to BURY me so only YOU rats could hear my song ideas and copy me, and make money off of me.  You tried to keep me out of education, to prevent anyone from ever believing me if I told the truth, and you tortured me and kept me from leaving this God DAMNED country as YOU TORTURED ME and MY SON.

My book was The Glump.

It is about someone who put on a pair of glasses and could magically change things when they wore their glasses.  They had stars.  The book was out of hard book binding material and I chose yellow for the front and back cover and a solid red binding.  If the Glump had his glasses on, he could do magical things and change things magically by looking at them through his magic glasses.  If he didn't have them on, he couldn't do this.  I had all of my drawings and illustrations done in pencil.  I even made a copyright, all rights reserved page.

From MY book, "The Glump", someone came up with Forrest Gump several years later, after my book disappeared.

(So they had some girl out in a cornfield, "Jenny", who sings and hides out there (I lived next to one but didn't have any problems) and some guy named Forrest Gump, whose entire theme is to "Run!" and all she ever says to him is "RUN FORREST, RUN!"  The entire theme of my Kindergarten was "Run! Run! Fast as you can!  Can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man".  We had to recite this over and over and over again.  "Run, Run! Fast as you can!  Can't catch me! I'm the Gingerbread Man.  I can even still say it with the same rhythm and tone and enunciation we were taught in that class. 

So they take Run, run fast as you can, can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man, and The Glump, and made "Forrest Gump".  I never prayed "please make me a bird so I can fly away".  I wanted to do rounds around my swingset.  So here is Keys with the swingset and looney toons designs and she even has "she wants to fly away" in her song, and shadows of cartwheels and round-offs, which is what I did in  our yard all the time, aside from swinging.)

Anyway, in this video, Alicia Keys is taking the glasses off of an old person or appearing to put other ones on, and then she's showing up in a mirror with diamond-encrusted sunglasses and she's magically changing things in the kitchen.

The entire thing is about my family.

So get this, when I wrote to the UN, to make a report about torture in the U.S., Patty Otterbach took my mother away to Roseburg and when she got back, she was tortured looking, with black circles around her eyes, and glassy eyed.  "What did you have for lunch?" I asked and she said, "Fried sweet potatoes."  It was Patty's idea to order them and they shared.  When I later asked Patty why she brought my mother to our house in that condition I said, "You didn't see my mother's eyes?" and she looked at me with a fake smile and said, "No, she had her glasses on."  She didn't have her glasses on all day, everywhere, for hours, at Michaels craft store where someone told her to buy an ugly fake flower arrangment, or at the restaurant where Patty ordered sweet potato fries.

This sweet potato is on fire!  My mother's eyes were glassy, looking like she'd had a dragon blowing smoke directly into her pupils for hours.

When I told my mother what Patty said, she just looked shocked and worried.  She had her GLASSES on.

The Glump. 

Basically, this entire song, and video, mocks what happened to me and celebrates my being tortured and degraded, as another woman moves about, taking what she wants.

I have been on "fire" since 1996.

It was every single day from 2005 until now.

I also believe this kind of thing happened to me as a kid.  I remember having different pains that other kids didn't have and other things being done to interrupt my concentration.  I had extremely severe "growing pangs" around the same time my Dad was sleeping on the couch because his "back hurt".  I always thought all kids had growing pangs but they were very severe and it was to my legs.  I don't think I complained very much as a kid, but when my legs hurt really bad, I told my parents.  They ached and hurt, past the point of being able to sleep.  It was only my legs.  I sometimes sat on the floor with my legs stretched out straight in front me because they hurt so bad.  I was given kids medicine for it because of the severity, but sometimes I remember being told, "It's growing pangs".  I had the worst imaginable growing pangs in my legs.  It was always at night. 

Around the time my Dad was sleeping on the couch with back problems, he was put into a line-up one time in Moses Lake.  They made him line up and have his photo taken, because some crime had been committed and they wanted him to stand there to be ID'd or not.  No one said why and he wasn't put in jail, but someone wanted to do an ID thing, where they look at a line of men and say, "That one" or "it was him" with someone behind tinted glass.

Who would single out my Dad for that?  He was working at Willamette Industries by that time, new job sort of if I remember, and was their computer person.

My Dad.  A computer analyst.  Yeah, really.  He got the job working on computers before people really knew much about them, and then later he worked as their main office manager.  But his start was in computers.  If anything went wrong, he could fix it, analyze it, and he never took anything in computers either.  He could just look at something and figure it out, and it wasn't like he was raised with them either.  How did he learn to play piano?  He sat down one day, played the notes, listened to the music on something, and just did it.  Same thing with computers. 

This country has attempted to use my parents and then tried to dumb us down and make us out to be, I don't know...we're tortured too.

























No comments: