Saturday, February 16, 2013

Follow My Parents (9:26 am), 10:50 a.m, 12 p.m.,

They are taing off now at 9:25 a.m. and they should be followed so they're not injured, wherever they are going now, and whomever they'll be with. Seriously.

I don't trust what appointments they have today and who they'll be with.

Oh!  and I think my Mom has one actual "appointment" too, but I don't know where.

They got back to the house and now my Mom is here (about 10:30 a.m.) and my Dad left in his truck. 

My Mom left the house about 12 noon.  I suppose to go to the appointment.

I have no clue what she's up to and who is up to what.

Last night I asked her to pray for me about something.  She said okay and then I said, "I mean now (or that night). She said she wasn't going to pray for me to be a surrogate.  I said, "Why don't you just pray for whatever God wants for me?"   She said, "Yes, I could do that."  So I said, "aren't you going to pray for me?" and she said, "Yes, let's do it tomorrow."  I said, "I want to do it now, before you talk to your 'mediators'."  She and my Dad looked up at me.  Stared.  She said, "What do you mean?" I said, "About what?" and she said, "Mediators?" and I said, "The people who think they are Jesus."

No comments: