Thursday, February 28, 2013

Where Is My Parent's Stuff? (Photos to Depict Torture of My Parents)

I just went upstairs and looked in the bathroom, and all of their stuff is gone.  The hardwood mirror and everything that hangs over the sink is gone, the cabinets with expensive skin treatments is gone, the decorative things are gone, the jewelry box is gone, and I have a feeling most of my mother's make-up is gone.  The knobs were even off of the cabinets.

I wanted to look in the drawers but couldn't and then my parents told me to leave.  Basically, I see them rarely, and I wasn't even allowed to spend time with them because my Dad freaked out when I said, "Where is all of your STUFF?"

When I first showed up here, I know exactly what was in the drawers to the dresser in the bathroom, so if those items are not still there, I will know of only a handful of people who could have taken anything.

Not only that, my parents have been talking to me through glass doors lately, and the only thing I can think of is that they're trying to show me they are under house arrest.

No one gets tortured in the U.S. and chooses to keep living here unless they are being held hostage or family is being used as bait.

My parents do not have any problem with me being a gestational surrogate either.  They were supportive of me, when I moved back here, after I quit working at the Devil's Kitchen.  There wasn't one single thing wrong with it, and then about one month later, after I got serious interest, I was being tortured.

There is no "roller coaster" with me.  There is one long standing continuum of torture contracts between the UK, Canada, and the United States of America.  There is nothing mentally wrong with me, and never has been.  I am tortured.  Do you feel "up and down" when you are tortured?  Oh, are you feeling calmer now that you're not tortured?  Oh, there they go, all upset.  Must be a fucking MOOD SWING.

What the HELL is wrong with you people, YOU who TORTURE innocent people because you're too fucking stupid to make your living honestly.

My parents were supportive of my being a surrogate, if I wanted to be.  Now, I am renewing my search to do this, but this time, I am not going to STAY in this country and carry a pregnancy HERE where they torture unborn children.  My parents say they don't support it but what else can they say.  I know them well enough to know if they really mean it or not.  They don't have a problem with it in the right situation at all, and it's my choice anyway.  But yeah, it's not a problem.  They are forced to say they love the U.S. and love living here too.

What else are they going to say, "I hate it and I need to leave" when they're trapped here?  Get tortured more than they already are for inciting others to mistrust the U.S. government?  No, they walk around looking like racoons that got hit by trucks and then ordered to walk a death march.

I'm going to show you what they're eyes look like since they won't let me take a picture of them.  I will show you "before" and "after" they get a torture session by the United States government.

On a normal day, they wouldn't even have the light gray color around their eyes, as I show here.  The circles under my eyes are not from make-up.  It's from being tortured all day today.
 
 
This is how they show up after being tortured.
 
The insides of their eyes are the worst.  This is not an exaggeration.  This is exactly how dark the bruising is, when my Mom and Dad are tortured, and the only thing that's different, is they have a deeper sunken-in look of their eyes being compressed inward.  The outline of the bruising is also sometimes not irregular like here, but an exact half circle shape along the nose.

No comments: