Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Mother Blocked From Business

I have discovered my mother is being blocked from business. 

I suspected this earlier, but now I have found proof.  She is not able to make orders or purchases or to receive money, unless someone else does it for her.

I just went to a site that she goes to all the time, and it has a referral program and I was getting notices from the site just fine.  However, when I use my Mom's emails address, for the referral, it doesn't matter what email address I use, it says "email address is blocked".

So basically, my mother is apparently having to have one of her coworkers or boss monitor every purchase she makes, and what money she receives, and they dictate to her what she can order and when, and block her from doing this herself.

That is holding my mother hostage.

No comments: