Monday, February 25, 2013

Obama's Bulging Eye and Torture While We Work-Out

Isn't this concerning to anyone?  At least a reporter and photographer thought to put it up publicly and I also give credit to the website that put it up, because it's important and the public should know about it.  Look at what the U.S. did to its own President. This is what is being done to my family too, which I've been trying to describe, and  is how my son is being photographed for school photos.

I was just telling my Mom today, "Isn't there any country you think I could go?" and explained (before seeing this photo), "I can't even work out without being electrocuted."

I'm being electrocuted whenever I try to work out.  It happened here at the gym and it happened in Middleton, TN.  I can't even work out without being electrocuted.  And then I realized, this is what happened to my Mom.  Her burnt-up thumb that turned black and blue, was because she was electrocuted and this is where it exited.  She is also electrocuted while out running, and has come back with her eyes all black.  I am pretty sure this is why my Dad has a gym membership and doesn't use it, too.  We all have gym memberships, and we go a few times a month, because every single time we try to work out, and get in shape, and be healthy, we're being tortured.

We can't even work out without being electrocuted.  I can speak for myself and say "I can't even work out without being electrocuted."  I think this is what happened to my son Oliver too, when he was in a running program.  I would have no doubt that he has been electrocuted while trying to race or learn a sport.

I mean, I can't live in a place where I can't even go for a run on a treadmill without worrying my knee is going to be targeted and zapped, or that my entire body is going to be targeted and fried, and it must be worse for my Mom and Dad even though they never complain like I do.

No comments: