Thursday, February 7, 2013

Torture Now (As Retribution and Revenge)

I am being tortured, since I made a copy of an email I sent to Genext Computer services, in Wenatchee, Wa.

Someone immediately removed the icon for "Oracle America" after I sent the email, and began torturing me to my teeth, ear, and metal in my neck.

I have not been able to sleep because of it.

What I copied, was an email asking them to recognize I had been patient, and polite and asked them for my email account billing information.  She (Sarah--Roman Catholic) began ignoring me, when she decided she and her husband were going to make a point to be a problem.

They were a problem back in 2005 and 2006 and 2007.

It turns out, they are not only apparently connected to the FBI, their relative married a Roman Catholic from the Philipinnes in April 2009.  He is wearing a necklace from Colombia (not the Philipinnes) in the photo and he went to University of Maryland and works for "fire services" with the U.S. Department of State.

Now I see why Wenatchee thought it was so important to have Alvaro pressure me to cut my hair.  He was connected to these people all along.  So it also appears that they didn't want me noticing their federal employee connections, from wedding announcements, so I was tortured out of my mind right after 2009.

Genext is owned by Sarah and Drew Zabrocki and I believe one or both are FBI employees.  His parents, Mary and David, have another son who married a woman while he worked for the U.S. Department of State.  Some woman who is a nurse and went to college at "Our Lady of Perpetual Help" or something.

I am being tortured out of revenge and retaliation for writing the email and copying the FBI (oh yeah, and FBI Rick Baken's daughter went to college in the Philipinnes) to the point that I can't sleep.

I waited for over 1 week for Sarah to get back to me about my account information, and she chose to ignore me, already knowing how it affects me.

She already knew because she is a U.S. federal employee.

I had a bad feeling about them in 2007 and they are only backing up what "off" aspects I noticed about them at that time.

No comments: