Thursday, December 25, 2008

19th Request to State for Discovery (March 27, 2008)

RE: My Legal Representation‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 3/27/08 9:34 AM
To: Caballero, Tomas (ATG) (tomasc@atg.wa.gov); Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA) (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov)


I said I was talking with someone. That's it. You know that means nothing without a retainer.

Are you going to answer my discovery requests or not?

And Mr. Caballero, why not schedule a drug test for me too? You already scheduled a mental
health evaluation. I would go ahead and schedule for drug testing so you know where you'll be
standing.

You claim this about the best interests of my son and yet you refuse discovery, keep appointments
from me about my son, don't want to know the truth about my mental health or drug use unless you think
you can persuade someone to your objectives, and have refused my son his right to be with his mother.

You are working for the medical community. You have some serious conflicts of interest, and are aware
your AG office in Wenatchee has also had conflicts of interest and has talked to me in the past, and attempted
to gain information about me long before the protective order.

I have asked you for the appointment times for my son's medical appointments and speech therapist times. You have not responded. I have made several requests for the discovery of my son's medical records from Wenatchee
and you are not answering this.

You have a legal obligation to give me any and all discovery. If you choose to fight me, you will undermine your
claim that this is all about my son; you will prove this case is all about me and the hatred and politics against
me in Wenatchee.

Answer me about discovery.

Cameo

----------------------------------------
> Subject: RE: My Legal Representation
> Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 09:26:40 -0700
> From: TomasC@ATG.WA.GOV
> To: cameocares@live.com; SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
>
> That is great news, Ms. Garrett. Thank you for letting me know. Please
> have your attorney call me once the final arrangements have been made.
> Regards, Tomas Caballero
>
> "Print Only If Necessary"
>
> TOMAS CABALLERO
> Assistant Attorney General
> Regional Services Division
> Wenatchee
> 509-664-6385 / fax 509-664-6391
> E-mail: tomasc@atg.wa.gov

No comments: