Thursday, December 25, 2008

20th Request to the State for Discovery (March 27, 2008)

RE: ‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 3/27/08 9:40 AM
To: Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA) (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov)
Cc: Caballero, Tomas (ATG) (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)
Bcc: dicksiedael@aol.com
Attachments: 1 attachment(s) Antivirus scanning by Trend Micro
image001.jpg (2.2 KB)


I already have my son's records from CWH and Columbia Valley Community Health.

I am specifically asking for his records from Dr. Hornbee and the Wenatchee speech therapists.

You did not give me advance notice about my son's appointments with speech therapists and I OBJECT.

WHO recommended he be seen by Wenatchee speech therapists to begin with? You never told me about it and I've asked to be kept informed about everything having to do with my son.

I want to know who authorized or recommended the Wenatchee speech therapists.

Secondly, I have the right to be present, and cannot be present on MONDAY which is last minute notice. The appointment will have to be changed so I can attend.

You also need to give me the names of these speech therapists in Wenatchee.

I think it's going to take you a considerable length of time to obtain my son's medical records from CWH and Columbia Valley and therefore I will be faxing his records to you THIS week, tomorrow.

I will be calling ahead to children's for an appointment for my son.

Your organization, state, CASA, and Wenatchee are walking into a major lawsuit for conflict of interest and conspiring to cover up damages of my son on behalf of Wenatchee's medical community.



________________________________
> Subject:
> Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 08:54:21 -0700
> From: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
> To: cameocares@live.com
> CC: TomasC@ATG.WA.GOV
>
>
>
> Cameo,
>
>
>
> I have read your recent emails regarding your opposition to Oliver being seen by a Speech Therapist in Wenatchee. However, I have to follow through on what has been recommended for Oliver until I have medical documentation that says otherwise. Therefore, I am informing you that he has an assessment at the Pediatric Therapy Center at 630 N Chelan Suite A-1 in Wenatchee on Monday, March 31, 2008 at 10 a.m.
>
>
>
> I will be requesting Oliver’s medical history from Central Washington Hospital, Columbia Valley Community Health and Columbia Pediatrics. I will provide those records to you as part of Discovery. As his mother, you are welcome to request them as well.
>
>
>
> Have a great day!
>
>
>
> Marie Scanlon
>
> Social Worker III
>
> Wenatchee DCFS
>
> (509) 667-6142

No comments: