Thursday, December 25, 2008

21st Request to State for Discovery (March 27, 2008)

RE: ‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 3/27/08 11:19 AM
To: Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA) (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov)
Cc: tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)
Attachments: 1 attachment(s) Antivirus scanning by Trend Micro
image001.jpg (2.2 KB)



I need the names of the speech therapists and which organization they are with.


I repeat, I also need all records from them and from Dr. Hornbee, faxed to me ASAP. Please let me know how long this will take for you to gather; you should have it already in your file or with Caballero.

I am already filling out a form to provide notice to the U.S. Justice Department about this case; they have an interest. I need the case number too, for their reference, if you have it, and a copy of any other pleadings which may have been filed, if you have them.

Additionally, I was wondering if it would be possible for Mr. Caballero to simply send copies of all the pleadings to the proper person in charge of monitoring ADA cases? if I can provide the address?

Thanks

________________________________
> Subject:
> Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 09:54:44 -0700
> From: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
> To: cameocares@live.com
> CC: TomasC@ATG.WA.GOV
>
>
>
> Cameo,
>
>
>
> I have just heard from Holly that she was able to reschedule Oliver’s speech therapy appointment to April 9, 2008 at 9:30. They take about 45 minutes. This will cut into your visit time by about 15 minutes, but it was rescheduled for a time you would already be in town so that you could attend.
>
>
>
> Have a great day!
>
>
>
> Marie Scanlon
>
> Social Worker III
>
> Wenatchee DCFS
>
> (509) 667-6142

No comments: