Thursday, December 25, 2008

CPS Choice of Psychologist (March 27, 2008)

Regarding Ellen Walker and Psych Eval.‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Thu 3/27/08 12:46 PM
To: scnl300@dshs.wa.gov (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov); tomasc@atg.wa.gov (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)
Ellen Lind Walker is not a psychiatrist. She is a psychologist.

I agreed to a psychiatric eval, not a psychological eval. A psychiatrist has better qualifications and further medical training than psychologists.

I'm sure you're aware of the difference between psychologist and psychiatrist. Any reason why you want me to be evaluated by a psychologist instead of psychiatrist?

Also, are you speaking to her before my appointment? Are you giving her anything before my appointment? I would like to know if anyone from the state is having any kind of communication with her about me prior to appointment, and also what kind of tests this involves (specific names please), and what the duration will be of the "interview".

I would still like to know the names of the other contracted psychologists AND psychiatrists in this area. To not provide me with this information would make it seem as though you are attempting to conceal something from me, and as your department has already been proven to have concealed things from me (regarding my son and "speech therapists"), you don't have my trust. In fact, my assessment of what your objectives have been all along, are proving quite accurate. People who want the truth don't lie, jerk people around including children, and conceal information they know is important in this case.

Thanks

No comments: