Friday, December 12, 2008

Another "Heartbeat Returns" Story

I'm reading all these boards on missed miscarriage, and I read one "in denial" post after the other. I was glad I'm not alone. But then, you come across a post like the one below and think, "WHAT IN THE WORLD?" and wish it could happen to you too.


PostPosted: 07/31/08 - 14:15 Post subject: Vote now! Reply with quote
I am 8 weeks 4 days. I had a large gush of blood (non since that) and ran to the OB. He did an ultrasound and said there was no heart beat. I went back today expecting to plan for a DC but he found a strong heart beat. I am gettting bed rest and praying.
good luck all

PostPosted: 02/22/07 - 03:55 Post subject: Vote now! Reply with quote
Dear guest, and others experiencing this. There have been cases where the baby wasn't seen in previous U/S or the heartbeat wasn't found and it took a long time to find or see the baby. There are a few sites about this, if you check the internet, some people have waited and had great experiences, others waited and their heartbreak was the same as it was earlier. Either way, the waiting will only tell and if you are really torn up then it is only possible for you to have a better outcome than the one expected or the same. My thoughts and prayers are with you, I am sorry you are going through this.

No comments: