Thursday, December 25, 2008

Beaty Worked For Wenatchee, Not Me (March 18, 2008)

Beaty kept screwing with me. At this point, I just wondered what he had agreed to with Wenatchee AG Tomas Caballero. I mean, this guy didn't give me papers I needed for court, but managed to give them to the AG. Also, I make mention in this email about how I didn't appreciate how HE had called Paul Cassel without my consent and discussed my case when Cassel was not party and I never gave Cassel permission to talk about me or my case. I had never made any communication or contact with Cassel, but Beaty and Cassel and the AG Tomas Caballero felt free to discuss my case without me, and without my consent:

RE: Letter‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 3/18/08 9:17 PM
To: beatylaw@aol.com


Mr. Beaty,

I asked for a Motion for Continuance and a letter and you just gave me an emailed letter that's not even signed.

I told you I want continuance and I want to find a lawyer who is going to represent me. You changed the game plan last minute and called a PD without even talking to me first.

Have you read my post on my blog about "Wenatchee Justice and Judges"? I have valid grounds for change of venue and no one has even TRIED it. I just have my mother claiming you told her it would be impossible. I don't know why it matters because it seems you don't care.

I asked for 2 things: representation at the shelter care hearing, and change of venue. And I asked for basics, like modification of the visitation.

I'm not going to go to court to have a Judge tell me the proceeding has commenced and start demanding tests out of me, on behalf of the state. You didn't help me with anything with visitation, even though I asked for it. Now, CPS has put me on THEIR schedule, not even caring that I want more time with my son, or that I have a job, or anything. You could have helped me with visitation for my son and you didn't.

The least you could have done was help me get modification of visitation. Now I don't have anything.

I am not jumping through their hoops. So I need to know what will happen if I don't show up tomorrow.

I will not be any part of this process until I have an attorney representing me who is experienced in private practice dependency law. I am NOT going to have a court appointed attorney. Period. and I'm not responding to this complaint in Wenatchee. I have consistently expressed my desire for CHANGE OF VENUE.

Cameo

----------------------------------------
> To: cameocares@live.com
> Subject: RE: Letter
> Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:19:18 -0400
> From: beatylaw@aol.com
>
> Cameo,
> I did not see your weekend emails until Monday morning. I had the
> letter here for you to pick up. I faxed it to the AG just today; we
> are trying to email it to you today. I hope you will honor my
> conditions; I understand if they cannot be met. I agreed to help you
> on a pro se assist basis; I was careful to explain the conditions. I
> have your discovery materials here. You may pick them up any time.
> This concludes our business I think. I understand your frustation and
> wish you well in this very challenging case. If I can assist you
> again when you find an attorney who can appear on your behalf in
> Douglas County, I will be happy to speak with that person.
> Bob Beaty
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cam huegenot
> To: beatylaw@aol.com
> Cc: tomasc@atg.wa.gov ; dicksiedael@aol.com
> Sent: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:52 am
> Subject: RE: Letter
>
>
>
> I have missed my visitation with my son. I had to take a bus this
> early morning to see him. I didn't go, because I was waiting for this
> "letter" from you.
>
> You faxed it to the AG yesterday, and spoke with him on the phone, but
> didn't send it to me, even as I asked for it by email. You had all DAY
> yesterday.
>
> I stayed in town this morning, believing I had to pick up the original
> from you, and now I've lost a visitation with my son that could have
> been avoided.
>
> Also, the reason for continuance is not to have someone else just look
> the pleading over, it was because the ENTIRE strategy and plan was
> changed on me last minute. I didn't even know I was being told to go
> with a PD until last FRIDAY.
>
> I don't think a judge will give me continuance so someone else can
> "look this over". He'll say I had a lawyer, and someone giving advice,
> and I chose not to take it.
>
> The point is that we hired you for ONE thing, and at the very last
> minute, I was told to go PRO SE, AND take a court appointed attorney
> AND keep all the proceedings in Wenatchee when I have specifically
> wanted CHANGE OF VENUE.
>
> Wenatchee CPS is telling me they're going to fight against my having
> more time to visit my son, telling me it's because I live too far away.
> I have made every prior visit, hopping on a bus without even the hotel
> room in place, every single week, and I've never been late. I have
> repeatedly asked for MORE visitation and they constantly pressure me,
> badger me, and try to force me, using my SON as bait, bribe, and
> leverage, to move back to Wenatchee.
>
> I CAN'T EVEN GET NORMAL MEDICAL CARE IN WENATCHEE. I have been
> consistently refused standard of care, and diagnostics, and have had 2
> different clinics/hospitals file legal injunctions against me after
> THEY violated HIPPA and defamed me all over town, to my insurance
> companies, to doctors OUT of town, and to CPS. After I threatened to
> sue them.
>
> I CANNOT LIVE IN WENATCHEE and I deserve and my SON deserves more time
> with me. My son should be LIVING with me now, not over there. And you
> hadn't even filed a response for the Shelter Care, which could have
> argued how I should be able to have my son with me, and how I have a
> safe place for him to live. Filing a response to the allegations, as
> far as I know, blocks my ability to get change of venue. You have to
> get change of venue in the beginning.
>
> I'm not getting the legal help I need, and it was WRONG to lead me to
> believe I had representation and needed only to sign a retainer, and
> then be thrown back to Wenatchee last minute. You even called Paul
> Cassell, before you called ME to see if this would be acceptable to me,
> to go with court appointed representation which I've already made clear
> I DON'T want. I didn't find out about this until Friday afternoon,
> after 3 p.m. Like I even have time to write my own Motions this last
> minute.
>
> I don't think you were working for me. I don't know anyone who would
> pull this kind of thing, with no notice, when we were even paying you
> for your services.
> ----------------------------------------
> > To: cameocares@live.com
> > Subject: Letter
> > Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 12:24:41 -0400
> > From: beatylaw@aol.com
> >
> > Hi Cameo,
> > Here is the letter you are looking for.
> > Rachel
> >
> >
> >
> > March 17, 2008
> >
> > Douglas County Court
> > Presiding Judge
> > Douglas County Court House
> > P.O. Box 488
> > Waterville, WA. 98858

No comments: