Thursday, December 25, 2008

CPS Refuses To Allow Visitation with My Son (March 18, 2008)

Look at this. This is how CPS and the state treated me the whole way through. They lied to me, they refused to give me discovery after multiple requests, and they purposefully caused problems with visitation of my son and never gave notice of reservations for accomodations. It only got much worse:

RE: Visitation Request--Emergency‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 3/18/08 1:12 PM
To: Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA) (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov)
Cc: Caballero, Tomas (ATG) (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)
Bcc: dicksiedael@aol.com


Let's get something straight...

It's okay for YOU and CPS to jerk me around and expect me to hop on a bus last minute, week after week, refusing to tell me where you've booked my room, but after I am unable to make a bus because of my LAWYER, you can't accomodate?

You're not concerned about my son's best interest. I know Shirley has been willing to have visitation later in the week, and YOU, Marie, just called me LAST NIGHT and asked me, last minute, if I could do visitation the very next morning.

You have always been last minute, and I have proof your claims to not know in advance are not true.

Now, you claim it's my fault I missed visitation with my son, when I know for a fact that Shirley is available. My aunt should be available too, unless she has a problem with something.

Then you write me an email, telling me my visitation from now on is at a set time, for only 4 hours still, before you've even been to court for the Contested Shelter Care. You are confident my son will not be placed with me and you have backtracked on everything you told me last week, about how you wanted my son and I to have more visitation.

You show, through an email like this, that Wenatchee CPS and the AG, are confident in their ability to railroad me, prior to a hearing and a Judge's order, even when I have a court monitor saying my son should see me more.

You're not working towards a reunion. You want to adopt my son out, to my aunt.

You have shown ZERO efforts to maintain the bond, communication, and contact in my family--which is comprised of me and my son. You jerk me around, hoping I'll miss buses, not knowing where I'm going, and lie to me constantly, changing your story depending on whether you believe I'm represented by an attorney or not.

I have made contact with Paul Glassen and I am not only writing his story, but the stories of other children who are now traumatized and damaged adults. If I don't write my OWN story one day, someone else will. And every person who comes into my life, I don't forget. For better or worse, good or bad, I take notes and remember things, because everyone has a story and you never know how something will unfold and what your story will one day mean to someone else.

If this is how you, the AG, and your organization want to go down, that's your choice. You feel strength in numbers for now, just as the entire posse on the Wenatchee Witch Hunt did. They were all in it together and had no concerns about checks and balances because even Judges were going along with it. It took someone from Spokane to first break the story, and then it spread. There is always accountability, and what you have done to me and my son, will not only be known and explained, by me to my son, in the future, but will be known by the public. I would enjoy your reign and power games as long as you can.

My son will see copies of all these emails and my multiple requests to see him more and to know where I'm going. He will know everything, and the "kid" you claimed to "save" will one day turn on you with a vengeance, writing his own account about his mother, his biological mother, who he was removed from and prevented from seeing.


----------------------------------------
> Subject: RE: Visitation Request--Emergency
> Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 12:47:53 -0700
> From: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
> To: cameocares@live.com
> CC: TomasC@ATG.WA.GOV
>
> Cameo -
>
> That is unfortunate that you were unable to make your visitation this
> afternoon.
>
> I cannot set up other days and times for your visits this week. The
> visitation times originally offered are the times and days that are
> available.
>
> We do not have the capacity to arrange your visitation instantly at your
> request or rearrange visitation when you fail to show up. It takes a
> lot of coordination between numerous people and places in order to
> schedule supervised visitation.
>
> Because I have not been able to get a straight answer from you about
> what your availability is for visitation during the week and I cannot
> continue to arrange visitation and accommodations on a week by week
> basis, your visitation schedule is now set at TUESDAY 1-3 p.m. and
> WEDNESDAY 8-10 a.m. EVERY WEEK. If you are unable to make those days
> and times, they will be documented as a "no show" or a "cancellation."
>
>
> I will provide a roundtrip bus ticket every week for Tuesday morning,
> departing Bellingham at approximately 8:20 a.m. and arriving in
> Wenatchee at approximately 12:40 p.m. and departing again from Wenatchee
> on Wednesday at 12:40 p.m. I will also provide one night of lodging.
> Lodging will be at the Holiday Lodge until further notice. At the time
> that the Holiday Inn becomes available for lodging, I will notify you.
>
> I need to know immediately if you are NOT planning to be here tomorrow
> morning for your visitation (8-10 a.m.) so I can notify the appropriate
> people. Thank you!
>
>
> Have a great day!
>
> Marie Scanlon
> Social Worker III
> Wenatchee DCFS
> (509) 667-6142
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cam huegenot [mailto:cameocares@live.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 9:37 AM
> To: Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA); Caballero, Tomas (ATG)
> Subject: Visitation Request--Emergency
>
>
>
> Dear Marie,
>
> I wasn't able to leave this morning because I didn't have court
> documents from my lawyer. He had said they'd be ready, but they weren't
> ready yesterday. I have to take originals to the court for filing.
>
> I talked to Shirley and she's said she has some flexibility for
> visitation with Oliver this week. I am available for ANY TIME after
> today. I have talked to my employer and she will let
> me go for visitation with Oliver W, Th, and F. I have three full days
> where I could be in town and I know my son needs to see me.
>
> I don't feel it would be fair to him to punish him for a matter that is
> out of my control, which I didn't know about until closing last night (I
> sent several emails to Mr. Beaty and he was out of office or didn't get
> them in time to respond).
>
> I am doing everything in my power to see my son, and see him more. My
> son needs the time with me and he needs MORE time with me and yet CPS
> has, from the beginning, sought to break the bond we have, not
> facilitate a reunion and keep us in touch with eachother. I have gone to
> every visitation, not even knowing where I'm going ahead of time, and
> I've been early and on time besides. My son has benefited from seeing
> me and the monitor feels we should have MORE visitation, not LESS.
>
> There was no possible way for me to leave this morning. I didn't have
> any court documents and I've been asking for them ahead of time. It
> wasn't my fault and I have to file originals, not copies or faxes. You
> have to have an original signature.
>
> Please let me know if my son and I can have visitation sometime,
> anytime, W, Th, or F.
>
> I know both Shirley and my aunt have expressed flexibility and a
> willingness to meet later this week.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Cameo

No comments: