Thursday, December 25, 2008

Corporal Punishment (March 21, 2008)

Corporal Punishment‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 3/21/08 11:21 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com; hollybeanpole@aol.com


Holly,

Are you going to lie on the stand, under oath, and say you haven't slapped him?

It's considered by the state to be abuse. I also consider the way the Bairds have treated me and covered for eachother, to be abusive. And if you don't get it, you can simply read about it when I get to it in my blog.

I have counseling records and police records which support the fact that both Loren attacked me and I was afraid of him, and Granny admitted over a Rivercom call, to hitting me, which was recorded and I got a copy of it, which is with me now and one of the things I got out of storage. You are so nutty you would rather tell people I'm delusional or paranoid, than admit your brother or mother ever touched me and harmed me.

I'm tired of the way you cover for eachother, and slander me to CPS, and then try to bribe me and force me to your narrow way of thinking, and use my son as leverage. You're not the kind of "christian" I want my son to be around.

There is no way in Hell my son is going to be brought up by any of you, and not even short-term. I will see to it. I, for one, had never been assaulted by simple assault, until I moved here. Loren, Granny, and Valente. And then all the emotional and hysterical drivel besides.

Cameo

No comments: