Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Correction for Getting Karine, NYC FBI

I wrote a post with some info about Karine.

I realized, I believe she and her family moved before she graduated from any public school in Moses Lake or Ephrata. But she will still be in the yearbooks, most likely, or on the register of students when she was about 15 or 16 years old or so.

My friend Stephanie met her when I moved with my family to Oregon. Karine's family moved in and Karine spent time with the family then and Stephanie said Karine said to her at the shower, that she used to be so jealous of me, hearing Stephanie talk about me all the time (because we were tight best friends) but that she wasn't jealous of me anymore. That is something Karine said to Stephanie, that Stephanie repeated to me because Karine had wanted to "let Cameo know".

Get the bitch and get her family. Like I said, they are connected to Canada stuff, Dick Whittemore, and I believe her father is in the FBI in NYC.

Her maiden name was French. I can't remember it.

I also said she lived on "the peninsula", but it was actually called "Pelican Point". She lived there with her family, having moved from Canada, and then they moved again to NYC.

No comments: