Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Time To Cut The People A Check Obama

I mailed the complaint, CERTIFIED, to the Washington State Bar. It is DONE. Then I came home and listened to "Freedom" by George Michael. Still listening to it, over and over. I'm liking this song for a revolution song. That, and Tracy Chapman's "Talking About A Revolution".

So, the bailout for the auto industry will happen. We all know this.

Fine. Now, instead of jobs in construction, we want YOU, Uncle SAM, to cut each of US a check-- $700 billion divided by 2 million.

We don't want a highway plan and new roads. We want our check, and then we'll decide what kind of career we want to go into.

Everyone is talking about "how to" restore morale. I can tell you, this will do it. On a personal level, for every tax paying American, I know I would be very happy with it. I know every single person I talk to about this is excited and gets a smile on their face just imagining what they would do with such a check.

You want a thriving economy and to restore faith in the economy and with the American people. The government had better listen to what the people want, or there will be a revolution, and it won't be a nice one.

"Poor people gonna rise up, and get their share/poor people gonna rise up, and take what's theirs"

Oh, and, by the way, have you, my govenment darling, increased the funds for the corporate crime division of the FBI? Isn't this a conflict of interest, to hand over money and become business partners with private companies, without even investigating for fraud first?

Hmmm. Separation of church and state. Right. Like I know that's true. Just like we ALL know, this is not separation of corporations and state.

THIS, what we are living in RIGHT NOW, is a plutocracy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obama is not the bad guy. In fact, he's helping us by lowering the cost of money for people, increasing grant funds, and more as a bailout package for us.

Our Bailout