Thursday, December 25, 2008

CPS Reply to 15th Request to State for Reservation (March 25, 2008)

I don't know, after about 16 requests for notice of when the bus is arriving, and where I'm staying when I leave, and things like TOTALLY changing visitation dates when they knew I had a job to consider...Hmmm...I wonder, does this sound like an attempt to provoke me? Especially knowing it doesn't take that long to make "arrangements"? Do you think a jury or any normal person would think CPS is purposefully trying to cause distress and upset me? When I've made so many polite requests? Intentional infliction of emotional distress? For refusing to respond to things like these, that affect my visitation with my son--and for refusing to put my son's best interests first?

RE: Visitation‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Tue 3/25/08 8:36 AM
To: Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA) (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov)


Okay, thanks.

----------------------------------------
> Subject: RE: Visitation
> Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 08:19:07 -0700
> From: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
> To: cameocares@live.com
>
> I apologize for the last minute change. Thank you for being flexible.
>
> Have a great day!
>
> Marie Scanlon
> Social Worker III
> Wenatchee DCFS
> (509) 667-6142
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cam huegenot [mailto:cameocares@live.com]
> Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 6:10 PM
> To: Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA)
> Cc: Caballero, Tomas (ATG)
> Subject: RE: Visitation

No comments: