Thursday, December 11, 2008

info on bumps in cervix (for women)

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/WomensHealth/messages/11269.html

This site had a really interesting comment from one person, who said they had bumps after their cervix was dilated and then went back to normal, like a "puckered mouth", and also mentioned cysts and some kind of bump that happens with horomone changes.

I still wonder why I was gushing all that water and now there's nothing. I haven't had it happen once, and I still had some light discharge after the ER visit. The big water flow is gone. And now, today, I have even MORE bumps. I checked and there's more.

SO, I think, either it's the horomone change effect thing, or maybe my cervix WAS opened and I was losing amniotic fluid somehow, or something and then it started to close up? or maybe it's just shrinking?

I have no idea. I know there's no way HPV just pops up overnight, and multiples like this. It's not HPV or STD. It's something else.

No comments: