Thursday, December 11, 2008

Response to Commenter, about Obama

I was going to respond to the commenter who wrote about Obama not being so bad. I can't find where it is, and don't feel like looking hard enough.

I just wanted to respond to you, that I agree with you, and I don't think he's bad, but I'm pushing for more radical change.

The thing is, why do corporations have no qualms whatever, demanding and asking that "extraordinary measures" be taken, to give them loans and save them, but the average American citizen doesn't have this same right?

The rich and corporate can ask for $700 billion without working for it first, after they did wrong, but the normal citizen cannot?! Why is this more radical, to do a one-time bailout (handout) to the public, than to companies?

Why? Because this country has devolved into plutocracy.

No comments: