Saturday, December 6, 2008

Klonopin to the Rescue & CIA

I was prescribed Xanax but I don't have money to get it and don't really feel like I need the whole prescription anyway, but I'm going to try taking a half of the klonapin today, since I still have that one tablet (1 mg) that the one guy gave me, which I told him I'd save for an emergency.

I think getting through today constitutes an emergency.

But I'm going to take only half, or maybe a 1/4 at first, just to take the edge off so I can get some work done today.

And today I'm calling my music contacts to start singing.

I can't start working anywhere while I'm awaiting impending miscarriage and blood loss. So I'm focusing on my work to get my son back and hold people accountable, and on making my music connections work.

I took a 1/3 of the pill. So we'll see if it works.

Anyway, I'm strong. For those people who think I overreact to things, I don't. I can prove that by the way I handle situations which others can relate to--like miscarriage.

I have only had extreme reactions when I've been deliberately harassed and illegal things have been done to me. And these reactions are even understandable if anyone really believed how wrong the offenses have been.

Normal, everyday, blows, that happen to anybody...I handle as well, or better, than the next person. Which is a sign of strength, not mental illness.

I have never had a breakdown,and things I've written about that happened to me and my son, are all true.

If at some point, I've tried everything else, and have to reverse and lie, just to get my son back, I will, but everyone will know it's that I am pretending to go along simply because I've exhausted all other efforts.

I decided to take another little bit of the Klonapin. I feel much change with the first bit. I'm definitely not taking the whole thing though, because I don't want to be sloggish.

Haha. You know what's funny? I am staying with a house of people and the guy behind me works for the CIA. Seriously. Security guard. First CIA person I've met, knowingly. I think these people...um...aren't usually the type to show their money. They all probably live in hovels and have savings accounts like nobody's business.

No comments: