Thursday, December 25, 2008

Marie Lies Again (March 14, 2008)

CPS lieds again. In this email, Marie told me they were fixing things. Well, they never did. She and they knew I had been working with a private lawyer, who they finally gave discovery to. As soon as he was fired, and I was pro se, CPS backed out of everything and treated me like shit again, and purposefully harassed me:

RE: Email? Accomodations for Next Week‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 3/14/08 8:14 PM
To: Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA) (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov)


Marie,

Alright. I don't understand this, and it doesn't seem to be excusable (I mean, the form was signed last time, in advance) but maybe someone in Spokane is jerking you around or making things more difficult--I don't know.

Thanks for letting me know, but I hope this is the last time I'm treated this way. I still think you guys have enough advance notice to be making arrangements weeks in advance even. It should have just been set to schedule long ago, I think.

I'll be on the bus and am doing 2 days back to back. I think we were going to do visitation for Tuesday from 9-11 and then Wednesday from 9-11. Actually, since the hearing is for Wednesday afternoon, past the time the only bus leaves Wenatchee, I would have to stay 3 nights so I can catch the bus the next day at 12:40 p.m. I still need to double check on whether there's a bus that gets in eearlier but I checked awhile ago and I don't think so. I'll find out this weekend for sure and then call Shirley. THREE. Which doesn't make sense to me. Unless I get to see my son on the third day too, on Thursday. If I can't have more time with my son, there's no point in staying in Wenatchee that long, and I can't afford to without a computer especially. So I would ask to move the 2 days back to back to Wednesday and Thursday.

I need to get ahold of you this weekend somehow or early early on Monday to confirm what's going on.



________________________________
> Subject: RE: Email? Accomodations for Next Week
> Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:05:50 -0700
> From: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
> To: cameocares@live.com
>
>
> Cameo – I am in the office this week. My voicemail message was for last week, and I forgot to change it. Sorry about the confusion. I’ve been in meetings today and I’m currently on a conference call and I’m unable to call you.
>
>
>
> I heard from Spokane and the Holiday Inn is very close to being set up, we are just waiting for the Holiday Inn people to fill out a form. So I’ve been waiting to hear from them before setting up a hotel. I know you want to stay there and I’m doing my best to make that happen for you. If I don’t hear from them by 4:30 p.m. today, I will set you up at the Holiday Lodge. So before 5 p.m. today I’ll either try to call you or email about where you will be staying.
>
>
>
> I need to know what you want to do for your visits. If you want two visits back to back, they can be on Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning. You would take the bus on Tuesday and get in around 12:40 (that is what the schedule says on line at www.greyhound.com) and then have a visit that afternoon for two hours and then Wednesday morning for two hours. We do have court that afternoon in Waterville, so I wasn’t sure if that would work for you. Or you could take the bus on Monday and have a visit for four hours on Tuesday and take the bus back Tuesday at 12:40.
>
>
>
> Please let me know which visit plan works for you for next week and all the accommodations will be made. I apologize for the delays; part of the problem has been trying to accommodate your wishes as far as the hotel.
>
>
>
> Have a great day!
>
>
>
> Marie Scanlon
>
> Social Worker III
>
> Wenatchee DCFS
>
> (509) 667-6142

No comments: