Thursday, December 25, 2008

Don't File Papers! (March 15, 2008)

Please DO NOT File Papers; Give Judge A Notice‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sat 3/15/08 9:43 AM
To: beatylaw@aol.com; dicksiedael@aol.com


Dear Mr. Beaty,

I don't want the papers to be filed until I take them to another lawyer for review. I signed for the response and the declaration but you had said you were putting forth a Motion to Dismiss and there wasn't one and I didn't sign for anything.

Also, I don't know how these papers address the Shelter Care specifically, or my wish to have visitation increased, which should be addressed at the next hearing.

I also wanted change of venue and I've been extremely serious about this. I feel that answering this petition may compromise my right to apply for change of venue because it's putting the wheels in motion over there. I DO NOT want this court process to take place in Wenatchee.

I am thinking of asking for another continuance to sort things out, because I didn't have enough time to consider these things, and was only told I had to go pro se or take a Wenatchee PD last minute, as of yesterday. I don't think I had time to consider the consequences.

Please do not file these, and if they've already gone into the mail, as the Judge or clerk hasn't seen them yet or opened the mail, please let them know I want them back and I will pick up the papers myself, when I'm in Wenatchee, and want to take them to another lawyer for review first.

I may also want a letter or email that I can take to the court, to show them I found out about the changes of strategy or circumstances, last minute, so I have proof I need another continuance and it wasn't my fault/or that I'm not stalling.

Thank you,

Cameo

No comments: