Thursday, December 25, 2008

Breakdown in Negotiations (March 15, 2008)

I again repeat that I've agreed to all of the "conditions" for financial payment of a private lawyer. Further proof. But things are going down the tube because my mother refuses to trust me:

RE: STOP TALKING TO CPS‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sat 3/15/08 11:33 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com


Let's hope your next emails are better than this one, because this one makes me want to not be a part of this family again.

I'm tired of you threatening me and trying to control me. I am the one who was faithful and aGREED to your stupid and ridiculous "conditions", which even the law office thinks is strange, given you're making financial help contingent on FORCING me to go to a church you approve of, get "healing", etc. I'm 33 years old and this is bizarre. But actually, I AGREED to do something bizarre and absolutely contrary to what I want to do, simply to "please" you enough to help me with Oliver.

I'm tired of fighting with you. You either want to help us or you don't. I have sent countless emails and spent more time online trying to explain the consequences of not doing this right, so much that I haven't had TIME to find a job. YOU have been my full-time freaking job. Just trying to get support from the same parents who PROMISED financial support if anyone ever took Oliver away, has been tiring.


________________________________
> To: cameocares@live.com
> Subject: Re: STOP TALKING TO CPS
> Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 14:50:47 -0400
> From: dicksiedael@aol.com
>
> I am not talking to CPS. I last talked to anyone on the phone from there when I talked with Pamela Coffel trying to get her in touch with you for the phone hearing, if I remember right. I also met Marie S. at Holly's when she came out for a vist regarding Holly and Oliver.
> As to anyone from the family talking to them, HOLLY MUST...get that ...MUST...meet and talk with many representatives in different positions as a condition of having/keeping Oliver. They actually have bombarded her with visits from many various persons all of whom have differing jobs to do...evaluating the home, getting questionaires filled out, evaluating Holly/Pablo, evaluating Oliver, monitoring his progress, etc.
>
> You take things I say and misunderstand. I said KYLE FLICK had a client who wants to use a psychiritist rather than a psychologist.
> Nobody mentioned YOU. If you want to mistrust me, then I guess that's your choice. Frankly, I'm getting tired of the whole thing, especially with these attitudes. You have no friends and very little family that will help you due to your accusations and treatment.
> You mentioned in Bob Beaty's office yesterday that you are "Difficult"... Well, yes, you are. And if that is ALL that is 'wrong', then
> STOP it. Learn to change. Learn to give. Learn to keep your mouth shut. Learn to compromise. Learn to take advice. Learn to treat
> others with respect. Do you just want Oliver to grow up being "difficult", too? Has that really, truly, deep down made you happy?
> Content? Glad? I don't think so, in spite of what you might say. It's left you with few friends, and always in combat mode.
> Being "true to yourself" does not mean saying anything and everything you think or feel. It does not mean being combative and disrespectful or never listening to authority.
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cam huegenot
> To: dicksiedael@aol.com; beatylaw@aol.com
> Sent: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 9:52 am
> Subject: STOP TALKING TO CPS
>
>
>
> Mom,
>
> I have asked you NOT to talk to CPS and you continue to do so. The more you and
> others in the family talk to them, the more they use things against me. They
> already used your statements against me in their allegations and you're still
> TALKING to them.
>
> You told Mr. Beaty yesterday that you were talking to CPS and they were telling
> you they wanted me to have a psychologist evaluate me for personality disorder
> and that you were arguing someone with more science should do it, who can scan
> my brain. I appreciate that you're trying to help, but you're hurting me. When
> you sit there and discuss how you agree that I have a "problem" (which you've
> done already) and discuss how to have me tested, you are telling them you're on
> their side, and that something IS wrong with me.
>
> You have also tried to have me agree to a "condition" to allow CPS to come into
> my house and monitor my housekeeping and claim that was all your idea. If it
> was, the fact that you would try to give CPS a foot in my doorway shows you are
> giving them power and authority over me and my right to privacy and that you're
> likely discussing things about me.
>
> For one thing, CPS has NEVER even talked to ME about what kind of testing they
> want to do, but here they are talking to YOU about it. I am a grown woman--an
> adult, and you don't have a say in this. I'm sorry, but it isn't your place to
> be discussing this with CPS and it undermines me and my case.
>
> It also means that I cannot trust you. You clearly stated you still don't
> believe me and that what I think happened really happened. Yet here you are
> talking to CPS about everything STILL, after they used YOUR comments about me
> and comments from your parents and other relatives, to FRAME me and take my son
> away.
>
> I want you to stop talking to CPS immediately. You have been telling me not to
> write in my blog, and yet you sit there and chit-chat with CPS about my case.
> This is wrong.
>
> I need time to talk this over with another lawyer, and I do not think going with
> a Wenatchee PD is the best idea, and think I have good cause for change of
> venue. I want to talk to other lawyers about this. I don't think it's fair to
> expect me to make up my mind and agree to something, at the very last minute,
> without giving me time to consider how this will affect the future outcome of my
> case.
>
> Cameo

No comments: