Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mother Asks What Kind of Radiation (March 3, 2008)

RE: helping‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Mon 3/03/08 9:59 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com


Hi, sorry I didn't check this until now. I've been pretty busy. It went well with Beaty today.

Let me check your next email and then I'll respond more.

Love, Cameo

________________________________
> To: cameocares@live.com
> Subject: helping
> Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 01:28:05 -0500
> From: dicksiedael@aol.com
>
> Hi. I just got home a bit ago from Cashmere; long day on the road. Stopped and met Levi/Carmen just off the freeway for late breakfast, so that took a bit longer, then also stopped at Costco for a few things. anyhow, I'm 'beat' after being on the road over twelve hours...all stuff included.
>
> Know you're needing to hear something from us and sorry you haven't yet. Talked with Dad a bit tonight; will talk more tomorrow am. and try to call you or write you...one or other, at least, in the morning. DO want you to check on this radiation thing. As I've said, I think it's basically throwing the money away, but here's what I want you to check. #One...when you talk about 'radiation poisoning"...are you even talking about ELECTROMAGNETIC Radiation? THAT would be what YOU would have gotten IF you got anything to do with radiation.
> When I look it up, it doesn't even sound like there is proof of side effects, to speak of. I mean, the govt has been trying for years now to determine whether cell phones pose a risk; there is ONE study about high-power elect. lines in Sweeden showing higher incidence of leukemia..but that's after long term exposure, not symptoms that just appear living closeby, and on and on. Seems to me YOU are talking more about nuclear radiation, or chemical radiation, and that would NOT be stuff that interferred with computers, toys, etc. like you suspect. So let me know your thoughts on that.
>
> As to the other, I do not have this Bob Beaty's phone number, but am thinking I might want to talk with him. Do you have it?
>
> Will try to get to you tomorrow morning; sorry it's not tonight, but Dad is in bed now and I'm too tired to think. Love, Mom

No comments: