Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Efforts (March 16, 2008)

I try to remind my mother how much time I've had to put into just getting their support. I haven't even posted all of the email I wrote and sent to explain things. This is about half. I spent all my time trying to convince my parents to make good on a promise they'd made long ago, that was without "conditions" then--it was that if anyone tried to take my son, or DID, they would pay for a private lawyer:

your efforts‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sun 3/16/08 12:06 AM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com


I think you are slacking on giving me support because you think Oliver will be just fine with Holly and that if I don't "comply" with what YOU want or CPS wants, and don't become the "nice, christian, girl who doesn't write in a blog online", Oliver will be adopted by Holly and grow up better off with her, in what you would consider a stable christian environment as you and Holly are best of buddies.

Here's news for you. HOlly and Pablo don't get adoption "dibs". If Oliver becomes a ward of the state, they will find any and every reason, to take him away from the Avilas. Why? because they're considered to be over the top nutty radicasl, and the Guardian Ad Litem isn't totally impressed, and asks me questions about them, and Holly is known to put more attention into her housework and yard than kids. And every single one of her kids did the EXACT same thing with their lives and went off to some radical christian school after graduation instead of taking an independant route and showing some maturity. I could easily show how they are brainwashed by such a family, and WILL, if I don't have your support. And you should be more concerned about Oliver being close to ME and having more visitation with me than being concerned with him staying with Holly and NOT getting to see me as much.

I think you think I"ll eventually cave into pressure to go back to Wenatchee.

I WILL NEVER GO BACK OR MOVE BACK TO WENATCHEE. I hate, and despise that town and most the people in it.

I will fight to have Oliver over here with me, before I fight to have him stay with HOlly and you need to rethink your objectives.

For all the "conditions" and so-called support and pressure and threats you give me, I could very easily be better off without you altogether, and fighting you and your family to prove that not only is CPS nuts, YOU and YOUR Family ARE and contributed to the allegations and his removal from me.

I'm REALLY SICK OF THIS SHIT. LOOK Back at how many emails and how much time I've put into convincing YOU about this situation. LOOK AT IT.

This is the worst time of my life, and you can't even manage to send forward some money so I can see a doctor and get sleeping pills. YOu "care" sooooo much. You also harass me, threaten me, and tell me what a bad person I am and how no one "likes" me or is my friend.

I'm SICK of YOUR NEGATIVE SHIT. If a psychiatrist wants to know what's wrong with me, I'm going to point to YOU.

No comments: