Thursday, December 25, 2008

Didn't Want Paul Cassel (March 16, 2008)

Paul Cassel and continuance‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Sun 3/16/08 12:38 AM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com



As far as I know, it's very likely Paul Cassell is, on top of being part of the Wenatchee PD system (and I know someone else who had him who didn't think he did a good job) catholic. Also, I see he used to work in a firm with Anthony DiTomasso, who has been horrid to me in the past, and is catholic, and was running for a Judge position not long ago.

It is FAR better to have this entire case removed out of the area, and if we need to get a Seattle firm to do it, that's what should happen. All the lawyers I'VE talked to, including Beaty, are local small-time lawyers. For $250 you should be getting a very, very, good Seattle lawyer. Who maybe comes with a firm backing him and can put time into this. These guys are all one-man offices, or a few more than one. I think, based on the fact that I only found out about this "pro se" thing LAST MINUTE after I thought he was going to court FOR ME and there wasn't a problem, I have excellent cause to ask for continuance. All I have to prove is that I've done everything in my power and that a lawyer or my family backed out on things last minute.

That's NOT my fault.

And I shouldn't be forced and pressured into something that I haven't even had time to consider or pass over to another lawyer.

I DID want Beaty, until he screwed around and started charging for more than he was going to initially and says LAST minute that I should go PRO SE.

That's NOT MY FAULT and stop putting that pressure on me.

No comments: