Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Mother on Duvets When I Can't Sleep (Feb. 29, 2008)

My son and I can't sleep at night and are traumatized and my mother's talking about duvets and birthdays:

RE: visit‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 2/29/08 9:51 AM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com


by the way, I can't sleep at all without the sleeping pills. Even with the sleeping pills, I still wake up early, which is fine, but I can't even fall asleep without them. I only have 1 1/2 left and I need more and need my own prescription. It's not getting better, it's getting worse. I'm not depressed because I know I'm innocent and I have faith in myself and in what the truth is and that God knows the truth. But I can't sleep because I worry about Oliver and I miss him. I need you to wire me money or pay a walk-in for a visit so I can be seen and get pills. besides, a lawyer would want to build a record showing how this is affecting me and it can't be done without my own doctor visit.

I'm not going back on welfare because this is a big reason why they discriminated against me in the first place.

I need some help now and I'm still telling you it can be a LOAN.

I would do it for YOU, if I had the money. You know I would. You know I never would have left either one of you in jail if something ever happened to you either, and I'd had the money to bail you out.

Cameo

________________________________
> From: Dicksiedael@aol.com
> Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 23:32:40 -0500
> Subject: visit
> To: cameocares@live.com
>
> Hi Cameo, How did your visit go with Oliver? Both dad and I were praying that it would be a good time for both of you. Tomorrow night is the party for Granny...did you get a chance to talk to her or send her a card or anything?
> I made a duvet cover for Granny and Grandpa since it's both their birthdays...Friday the 29th for her, and Sat March 1st for him. They have a down comfortor that they don't want to get dirty and it's hard for Granny to 'make the bed' with sheets and all, so I figured with the duvet cover, they can put the comfortor in it and then not even have to use any sheets. I made one side flannel and the other side cotton...used flat sheets, but will give them also the fitted sheets and pillowcases, so they'll be able to 'mix and match'. The flannel side is sort of browinsh color with deep apricot and purple flowers on it and the other side is sort of swirled purple. I'd planned to make it for Christmas a couple of years ago and just now got it done.
> Hope the visit went good; will probably get filled in some by Holly, too. Oh, I got a picture of Oliver sent to my phone by Levi who got it from Armando. As soon as I figure out how to do it...IF I can figure it out, that is, I'll get a copy to you. Can you receive and view pictures on your computer? If so, I'll get some digital ones this weekend. If not, I'll try one of these days to put a bunch of them on a disc for you...and one for me, too. Those pic's that gal sent me...is that someone from Canada or what? Do you still want them sent to that attorney? I did send him a couple from last fall ...like the one on the ladder, one with you, one other.
> Too bad our visits weren't at the same time. Love, Mom

No comments: