Friday, December 19, 2008

On Verizon

Of course I know, with regard to the two shut offs for bills and then the one computer breakdown--I know these things happen and can be coincidental, but I thought it was interesting, because the shut offs occured in the middle of my posts, and while Verizon told my roommate he was shut off because ANYONE gets shut off if the money doesn't post by the 15th, they didn't shut off the neighbor's account upstairs, when it was past due the 15th, until I started making posts from it. Then she got shut off, days later. So, that, with the fact the next computer I used totally breaking DOWN, seems a little bit strange, but that's only when I look back at the whole picture, of how many problems there have been with computers when I'm trying to write out complaints, information, or make posts. It's like every single computer has zero problems until I use it for blogging and then people have problems and have to take it in, or it breaks down, or they have to change passwords, or they get shut off when past dues were tolerated before.

That's all I'm saying.

And I do notice Verizon because Christa was so insistent on wanting me to get internet and full service from them, and then later I had major phone problems and Verizon owned the copper wires and was the only provider I could get out there in the orchard, and when I called their customer service, I got some administrative office instead of customer service, where I was just mocked. It was NOT normal.

No comments: