Monday, December 1, 2008

Separating Truth From Fiction & Getting My Son Back

The only way to really know if I am able to accurately separate truth from fiction, is to discover what the facts really are.

This hasn't been done.

If, for example, it was said Princess Diana had run about, pulling up carpets and rambling about being "bugged", but the evidence was never discovered--that she WAS being "bugged", people would say she was paranoid. And they did. But then records came out which proved she actually wasn't paranoid--she was RIGHT. Not only was she being bugged, she had some people informing her that she was. What is strange, is that her detractors, despite this evidence and despite the facts, STILL tried to say she was "paranoid", which just sounds stupid and illogical.

For example, with regard to my physical disablities from a traumatic childbirth--I had doctors saying I was "delusional" and claiming nothing wrong happened when it did. As long as they could keep the facts down, and keep me from getting further diagnostics, they got away with this. There are even diagnostics ALREADY, which show I have injuries, and they withheld these ones from the court.

When the facts are suppressed, when evidence is withheld, and when discovery is not obtained, there is no way to prove the defamation is actually defamation and a cover up.

If the truth comes out, it then becomes a question of: "Oh! She was right. She does have injuries and they appear to be from childbirth, hmmm...The doctors probably DID know about this and they DID cover this up." Not to mention, it's more noticeable when certain parts of any medical record are missing, and they just so happen to be the parts that prove I'm right and that the facts line up with my side of the story and not theirs.

What is most difficult for people to imagine, is that my son and I had the computer hacking and that our health was being affected from, according to the computer tech, micro, magnetic, or radio waves. This is most difficult because it's beyond their realm of understanding. It's not about "aliens" or anything that is impossible, technically--it's just difficult for some people to imagine anyone would do this, even if the capability exists. But truth is often stranger than fiction, and I have not been given an opportunity to discover the facts and have diagnostics which could prove this did happen, and affected not just me but my son as well.

It is also difficult for people to imagine I had contact with the FBI, but in fact I did, and if I was slandered by them, or put under any kind of investigation, at any time, especially during the time I had computer problems, it is important to find out. Obtaining discovery will show more of the facts, and make it easier to distinguish what is real.

For some reason, quite a lot of people DO believe me and they do think something was going on, and it's more of the educated people who live in the D.C. area or who are in the military. These people have access to a lot more information and see much more than most of America. The Washington D.C. FBI headquarters has information, I believe, they don't want me to know about, which they have withheld. At some point, I was told by Portland and Seattle offices, that all inquiries had to go through their headquarters as headquarters was taking over.

I think it's interesting how the headquarters gets involved, if I'm "just a nut", and the same thing is true with CPS in D.C., getting their head General Counsel involved.

If no one will help me get discovery in this country, I can at least prove to another country that I've exhausted all of my efforts. It will be further suspicious if I move to another country and suddenly have a normal and productive life, away from people who attempt to keep me down.

If it seems there is no hope whatsoever, in getting my son back, or getting normal assistance in this country, I will have to leave and then get my son back when he is older. My son deserves to be with me now, but I cannot have my life quashed the way it's been quashed, which is a violation of every U.S. law and rule.

In my dream where my son told me he wanted to live with me, he was about 12 years old. He wasn't a toddler.

My son should be with me now. But if people prevent this from happening, and there is no reasonable way for me to get him back, he will come back to me when he is older and begins asking about his mother. I know my son and I know that he will choose me over everything and everyone else. No amount of brainwashing will keep him from me.

I'm filing my complaints and I'm looking at the odds, and if no one in the U.S. steps up to help me, I will have a story to tell the entire world, and it won't just be told on Blogger either.

No comments: