Monday, December 15, 2008

Suing Members of Government and Justice System For Corruption

Oh my God. I'm suing the FBI. I am just grasping this. They have had this coming a long, long, time:

S. 1503 (relating to obstruction of justice)
S. 1510 (obstruction of criminal investigations)
S. 1511 (obstruction of state or local law enforcement)
S. 1512 (tampering with a witness, victim, or informant),
S. 1513 (relating to retaliating against a witness, victim, or informant),

...Just to start.

I can also sue Wenatchee medical professionals and the state of Washington under this, and I can prove a joint effort between Oregon and Washington law enforcement (not all, but some) in trying to harm and intimidate me. Pulling me over for things I didn't do all the time and telling me they knew all about me. And yes, Judge Warren,

YOU'RE NUMBER IS UP.

I wonder how many of the men I slept with, while intoxicated, were FBI employees. It will be interesting to find out, won't it?!

Or members of the government in any form...You are going to be found out.

And I'm freezing tissue from the fetus just in case I need it for anything. I don't know. I just know there is a lot to uncover still.

No comments: