Saturday, December 6, 2008

Urinary Tract Infection

Omigosh, maybe I didn't kill my baby with the MRI...

Because I just read my discharge notes and it says one common cause for miscarriage is a Urinary Tract Infection, which I HAVE.

At the hospital, I told them I was having stinging and burning when I urinated. Then they tried to put a cathedar on and I begged them to take it off because it was stinging so bad. It even hurt when they wiped me with iodine.

I told them before and after the MRI that I had a lot of stinging and burning and said I thought it was UTI, but they didn't take my sample until the end. I've had this for about 2 days but it was really bad yesterday.

They sent me home and I'm still burning stinging pee. But they didn't give me anything for it. Also, at the other OBGYNs, I asked them for something to treat my yeast infection which showed "moderate growth" and was getting worse,and they wouldn't give me a pill to clean it out systematically. They told me to buy something over the counter.

So I don't know, but I had other things going on which could have contributed I guess.

No, but I think the MRI did it though. Because the heart stopped beating when the fetus was showing 11 weeks 1 day. I believe this baby would have gone to term if I hadn't had the MRI.

No comments: