Saturday, January 9, 2010

20 Or More Deer

I know the dog wanted to go out earlier. I had been taking her out in the mornings but lately in the afternoons. The first two times we found deer, I have to say it was instinct because I knew nothing about the hills or the deer habits. I read a sign that says they're mule deer. Today I didn't feel like I was really tracking because I sort of knew where they'd be anyway, but we went along. Today I let the dog go farther and we found at least 20 or more deer, in different patches. I only saw one with antlers and then I saw an almost newborn baby deer. Really cute.

I came back from my hike and this time, the phrase that popped into my mind when I sat down, with no association whatsoever, was "When Pigs Fly". I looked it up and because this woman housemate was wanting a list of books to read, I typed in this title and found "When Pigs Fly: Training With Impossible Dogs" and it looked good so I put it down (though I've never read it), along with one of my childhood favorites "Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's Magic" (I highly recommend Mrs. Piggle-wiggle, well, I should read them again because it's been awhile and I don't know if I'd think they were appropriate now or not), Jane Eyre (one of my favorite English novels), and "The Little Engine That Could" came to mind for some reason.

One of my son's favorite books when he was little was Thomas The Tank Engine and he still loves his trains. He says often, to me, "I can't. But I can't Mama." So I think he needs to hear the story of The Little Engine That Could, like a lot of us, me included.
***********

I sense something is going on with my son. I had someone imply to me that he was going to be harmed again, and if he is, God save that person who directs such a thing to be done. Anyone who orders harm of my son, should have worse done to their own kids. I have asked for peace, and I see worse happening to my son so I would find a way to keep it under control. I don't want any harm to occur to any child, but after seeing my son suffer so much, either someone needs to disppear or a few people need to know how it is when it happens to their own kids. I don't believe in revenge, but I think I've been very patient and very diplomatic and peace-making. My son is off-limits hereout, and I hope God will avenge any harm that is directed to my son in any way, not from the person who does it necessarily, but from whomever is giving the orders or coming up with the ideas. I should clarify...when I say disappear, I mean it would be best to either quit or leave the scene, period. How long does my son, one innocent little boy, need to endure abuse and humiliation? Enough is enough. That's it. Anyone that goes after kids is a coward and worthless. Impotent is the perfect word. If you have an issue with an adult, you go to that adult or those adults, you don't go after children.

No comments: