Saturday, January 9, 2010

Decided To Delete & JFK Warnings

I decided to delete my dream bc it's not probably something to write about. Not in good taste even if I can't control what I dream, but I think it was more of a reflection of someone else other than who I thought.

I need to find Will Wagler. I know this. I have no idea where he is. I thought about him when a Beastie Boys song came on bc he used to like them. I need to talk to him.

I am also wondering what all the Watergate, and JFK and other references are about lately. I have had people coming up to me talking about JFK a lot, telling me how he got bumped off and why.

And then, several times, I am getting a ride from someone, and we park right behind a car with plates of XFK. Or JFK. It's happened about 6 or more times recently. Then, the other night, after I went for the MRI, I told someone I was going t go for Thai food and when I got there there were only 2 cars parked, both white, and both with the plates "UFT" like I blogged about when I went for a walk. I had blogged about how I saw the plates "UFT" and then "PYD" and got nervous and I was joking around but then I saw two vehicles parked there with the same plates: UFT. I just went in anyway. It wasn't like I noticed out of an entire parking lot. There were only 2 vehicles there and both were white and both had "UFT". What are the odds? But I noticed and then just walked in.

Instead of walking away, I went in because I wasn't going to let games dictate my actions.

If I'm not hearing someone bring up Princess Di, it's Marilyn Monroe, or JFK. Then I had someone come up to me recently and bring up JFK, after I have had about 10 people talking to me about JFK and why he was killed and why what happened to his family happened. This latest man, told me, bringing up JFK all on his own, that his family was bumped off because somebody, Joe Gunner or whoever, bragged to someone that his family was going to come into prominence and would essentially have control over some things so he got bumped off and his whole family, because of the "prophecy" and some people were afraid it was going to come true.

I don't know that they're really "warnings" but I think this has all been a little weird. Something about prophecies of a family coming to some kind of power and how everyone had to be bumped off or were a threat because of this. These are not my words, but his.

I thought about Caroline Kennedy. I wonder what her real secret thoughts are, but no one will probably ever know, unless she writes it down to someone she trusts and then burns it. I don't see how it's possible to even say anything and not have it overheard. Everything, these days, if you're someone who is being monitored, would have to be written down and then immediately burned.
*************

hahaa! My favorite article today is, by far, this one: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/prince-william-is-the-popular-face-of-the-royals-with-the-future-monarchy-on-his-shoulders/story-e6frf7lf-1225817722016.

My favorite part, which had me laughing out loud, and then inadvertently snorting out loud, was the part under harry's name, where they wrote something about falling out of nightclubs after ludicrous cocktails, followed by bagpipe players.

This made me laugh so hard. Try to find "normal" there....it's so funny! Imaginge, you're this normal teen or young 20s, trying to have a drink and you can't get a straight drink--it's something crazy concocted just for you and then BAGPIPE players...really? that has to be so hilarious.

Yay though! for them. I know William is doing the right thing with his career and following without distraction. Such a good idea. Turn down the lights. Lol. I can't remember which one it was. Turn down the lights or take down the lights. Anyway, I see a double entendre in the first one so I had to clarify I don't remember.
********************

I was thinking about my Grandpa Garrett yesterday, after I found the deer and pheasant or birds and I wished he were still alive because he would have been impressed I think. Whenever we went to visit when I was little, I was so bored. I wan't into hunting, fishing, or long hikes in the woods and the only show we were allowed to watch was Star Trek and something else, can't remember. But I would bet he was pretty good at tracking things himself. He lived out there with a lot of bears and wildcats and everything...bears came all the way up to his door. He had trout ponds and I loved, loved, eating the trout but never wanted to fish. Still don't want to fish. I like tracking though, and probably if I'm any good at it I inherited it somewhere.

I looked up the phrase "respect the dog" yesterday. I wanted to know more and this thing about apache helicopters came up, a website from some guy. But I got the phrase in connection with tracking and connecting with the dog so I looked it up and found information about tracking and they mentioned "respect the dog" in search and rescue stuff, which reminded me of a few years ago where I met this man, along with my son, while we were in Chelan walking along the lake. A man came up and approached with a police tracking dog and we talked for a long time. He brought up this as a career and talked about it for awhile. What was weird was that I first asked him if he was a police office and he looked shocked and said why did I ask? he then said, I can't remember if it was yes or no, but then he told me it was a tracking dog or he trained dogs for something. It was a golden I think. I remember he was so shocked that I knew he was an officer. I didn't really know for sure, and that's why I asked him, because I didn't know. It just came to my mind, and because it came to mind and I didn't know why, I asked. I could have just as easily been wrong. That's why I asked, because I hardly ever get anything really concrete.
******************
I have a really bad feeling right now and it's about 12:15 p.m.

Then it changed. Went good but I changed a music station to gospel. lol. I guess it's the gospel today.

No comments: