Monday, January 11, 2010

About Problems

I just ran into more people with an agenda, who wanted to bring up "rats" and pass a bowl around, whatever that's supposed to mean. Then, I swear, I ran into someone who looked exactly like Philip Thebault, at the post office in Wenatchee, which is implausible but he just looked a lot like him. Then, met a Japanese man who said he was "3rd generation."

I left the house to go to a hardware store but took a detour instead to try to find this one woman I used to know. She wasn't there any longer but someone else let me use the phone.

I have had two different men from my past on my mind lately: for some reason, P.T. and then M.Tancer. Tancer, a lot. I have no idea why. I haven't seen him or talked to him for almost a decade. But he has really been on my mind. As for P.T., I was his nanny, and after being followed by someone from Brown University, where he once went, when I was in N. Mexico for a short time, he has been on my mind off and on.

I have wondered how Philip is doing and hoped he's doing well. I was surprised, a year ago or more, to find that he was so active in sports, because he was very talented as a child, and yet you never know if that will follow into adulthood. I remember trying to keep up with him in soccer and being very impressed way back when. I have prayed for him, that his sensitive side will prevail in his life, before the other side I knew as well.

As for Tancer, I thought about him last night. He came to mind and I suddenly had this really good and somewhat original idea for a storyline, for a work of fiction. It was so vivid in my mind that I spent some time thinking about plot-line. There is absolutely no basis in fact, because I have not seen or talked to him, or heard anything about him, but I had a creative epiphany of sorts, and thought about how to make it into a novel.

There is this saying about a separation of 6 degrees and I know that some who I've known or written about from my past are also connected to people in the present. I don't always know who or why, but I sense this in an intuitive way.

No comments: