Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hacking Again

I'm sure there was hacking before and I just didn't notice it. But yes, alive and well and bold. I typed in a search, into google's search engine and all I typed was "cold in..." and I was going to finish with "cold in haiti" and what came up from the suggested menu list that gets generated with ideas, was this:

"Is it cold in the shadow?"

There was nothing else associated. I have never typed that question into a search on this laptop so it wasn't saved by me.

When I went back and repeated what I did, and started with "cold in..." again, the results were completely different. I got a huge list of items beginning with "cold in ______" and suggestions. The "Is it cold in the shadow" was gone.

It wasn't a normal computer memory or search function, and it was altered, so my guess is that the question came from the idea stemming from my comment on Kiri Te Kanawa's song which is translated to say, "I go to the woods, I go to the shadows, to find my love."

I'm frankly tired of this kind of shit and it's not scaring me, impressing me, or amusing me any longer at all. I don't care who is doing it, you're either a real woman or man and say what you have to say face-to-face, or you're an utter coward and try to create chaos and conceal yourself because of...cowardice.

I am about being upfront and I'm not into this other stuff. If you can't make yourself known to me in a tangible way, face to face, then you really are not anything or anyone I want to be dealing with.

Enough things have happened to me, so that people know I'm not nuts and there is no sign of "nuts" on my scans either. So if you want me to write about some of this shit, fine. But no one is fooled, including me and it only creates suspicion and problems for you because someone will track you down at some point.

You have no idea what I prayed for tonight. No idea, and it doesn't have anything to do with just this either. But I have made a note without saying what it is and after it comes to pass, then I'll blog about what it was. God heard my prayer and He will do what He needs to you, and use others here on earth to get this done, according to His Will. I've seen it happen before, when God has brought something to pass, and I trust and believe in this.
***********

Um, and thank you to whomever quit some of the stuff because the computer was overworking again and now it's not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you went to Google, it automatically does suggestions. You don't have to have put anything in previously. The next time you Google, it puts in something different. It does that to me every time.

Mama said...

Hello Anonymous,

No, thank you, I know what you're saying and yes, I understand. You're completely right. It will bring up suggestions that are different everytime. Yes.

What was different and not normal, was that the first time suggestions came up, it wasn't a suggestion that naturally followed what I was writing. So it wasn't normal.

For example:

You type in "looking for gymnastic"
and what might come up is "looking for gymnastic clothing" and a list that follows the first words you entered into your search. Also, there is a list of several words usually unless there's not much to find.

What I was typing in was: is it cold
which should have brought up "is it cold outside," "is it cold today" whatever, but what I got was "is it cold in the shadows" and that was it, nothing else following. Out of all the possibilities this is not a normal one to have come up and it refered to comments I had made on my posts earlier. Then I typed again and a list of 20 phrases, all more natural and common, came up.

Not only that, at the same time my computer was having the overworking problem and in addition to this I've had very disturbing videos "recommended" to me, which is not a big deal and I usually ignore it, but when everything comes up about babies and being kicked out of wal-mart (which happened to me and my son when he was taken wrongly), and then everything is about whales fighting and whale this or whale that along with royal clips, I don't believe this is normal.