Friday, January 15, 2010

My Information, Photos, Leaked

At the last place I stayed, I had my personal photos from my photo album photographed and distributed to others without my permission.

This is the kind of invasion of privacy, where they are private papers and not given out for disclosure, that is grounds for a lawsuit.

They are not public papers and are not intended for the public nor were they shared with the public. It was, in no way, public information.

Yet, my privacy was completely disrespected, as is done with every visit I have with my son at the state offices, and I hope there will be accountability for this and for the others who have gone through my personal papers and shared them.

Anything I've shared publicly about others is information which could already be obtained publicly. Or, was information from 'psychic' information gathering and half the time I don't know what parts are right or wrong.

I don't appreciate having the photo of me in D.C. when I was younger, with the cars in the background, shared with everyone in Wenatchee and God knows where else.

I also think it is very bad manners and trashy to pretend you're doing someone a favor when all you're up to is disseminating private information and harming me and my son. And doing it for a pretty penny, no less.

This was done by the person I was staying with, most likely, or possibly someone who went in with a key, because I had a key stolen. My guess is that it was done by the person I stayed with, because he also had the computers networked together and didn't tell me about it. After my son was cut, he wanted me out and acted guilty. And then he wanted to freak me out because he started using a knife for everything, even things that don't need knives, and started saving things for me to watch as messages.

As soon as I told him I didn't want him wearing an earpiece in the car while we were driving, or having his phone out while we were talking, he had me kicked out the next day. Or someone did. I knew for awhile what was going on, but I played along.

I played along, to get more information. Different people have done things to try to intimidate me and scare me and it's been more than "rude". It's called intimidation and harassment. I had one guy who is U.S. military steal things from my bag and then the next one willingly disseminates my information to others.

Anyone who is neglecting my son or abusing him in any way, should know there are others out there who might be playing along as well. I would do whatever I could, at this point, if I were persons who might be concerned, to play by the rules and start working at getting my son reunited with his mother. I would keep my son totally out of it, completely, and I would not, if I were you, use him to make any point or message in any way, shape, or form. I would not brainwash him, spank him or threaten him for telling his mom things, or neglect him, or allow others to harm him. I would also make sure he is protected from pedophiles.

The longer you delay and lie, the more groundwork and evidence is laid for potential charges.

No comments: