Friday, January 15, 2010

When Others Try To Control Your Destiny

I don't know where I'll be going with this one, but I feel it's something that's important to write about, and as strange as my life is, it really might help someone else out there who's been in awkward situations. I think it will also clarify my position on psychic messages and "fate" and reason and "destiny" and free will and choices we make. Also, about what I think about God and some experiences I've had where others have tried to shape my future for me or wanted me to think a message I got, was for something other than what I got it for.

I guess, a day or two later, I'm still thinking about how to write this. When I'm ready I will.

I had something else come to mind today, or tonight, which I never thought would come to mind, and I don't know if it was me or something from God but I definitely know it's one of those things to keep to yourself. If it comes to pass, it comes to pass, and if not, no.

No comments: