Tuesday, January 12, 2010

images

just had a flash of an image as I was lying down and nodding off but not fully asleep...was probably a dream starting.

Saw hands opening and closing a cameo faberge egg and then hands opening up something that was like a locket on an egg or was like one of those christmas calendars where you open it up and there is a portrait.

First I saw male hands and then I laid down again and closed my eyes and I saw a woman's fingers.

going to sleep now.

Next morning: woke and thought about the image.

Then I thought about the dream I had. I was hoping for a great, insightful dream, but I had a nightmare! I had a dream that I fell for someone, at least physically, and then found out they were related, a brother I've never met, and then I was mortified to discover this. I think this has to do with just running into people that are a lot like me or my family, or having deja vu with the Di look-a-like. I don't really know what it means. I don't think it was heaven-sent! or maybe, and has a weird meaning I don't understand. Maybe it's the idea of the other "garrett's" out there that we're related to somehow, I don't know. It was one of those "giving a speech while naked" dreams. I think it didn't mean anything.

Then, what was sort of weird, is the first thing I thought this morning, is that with all the jokes and games going on around me, I really need to find a turquoise jacket and wear it for shock. So I get out of bed, and all the knicknacks in the house on display downstairs or whatever are green, and then I go to take a shower and the bottom towel which was turquoise, is on top to use first, and I notice the turquoise washcloth by the sink and notice my own toothbrush, which I never once paid attention to, is turquoise and white with a light blue mark that says "equate".

Where has my nice straight up reality gone anyway? I have so many things to do today.

No comments: