Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Woke Between 4 & 5 & Duct Tape

I was woken again between 4 or 5.

I think it's my son because the last time I had a series of waking up, he was extremely sick and had been waking and not sleeping, for some reason. But I don't know yet.

The other thing, is that yesterday at 2 different places, someone put duct tape all over an objet. At the one house, someone talked about "a rat" though not necessarily me, and took duct tape out and put it over the computer, and then I got a ride from someone yesterday and talked about how plumbing or electrical work was good and when I got home someone had put a large piece of black plumbing pipe in my living space, next to the fireplace mantle, and then I went upstairs and someone had duct taped the hole to the bathtub drain and put various tools on top of it.

Other weird messages, or people who came out of the woodwork to approach me and just do weird things, like get me to jump or startle, and everything, I'll write about tomorrow morning.

No comments: