Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What Is Harm In Having My Son?

I am really struggling to find out why anyone doesn't want my son with me. I have a hard time figuring this out. What harm could come of it? It doesn't make any sense and it would be so much better for everyone, including my son, if he were with his mother. Because this case has been so much about lying, I wonder and think to myself...and I think it has to be one of the following reasons, or a combination:

1. Some just hate me so much this is their ultimate revenge for whatever insult they feel I made. So simply out of spite and nothing--just to make me and my son suffer.

2. My aunt and uncle and The Bairds want my son to be raised by the Avilas and refuse to support me because they want him and are still pissed I was going to leave them all for Canada. I got an email from my mother where she showed all this pent up grudges for "leaving the family" or saying anything bad. When really, I had problems in this town and was even thrown in jail because of false claims they made about me. That was reaaaally great.

3. Medical professionals in Wenatchee are still worried about a lawsuit against them if i have my son in my custody because they know he's had damage and if it ever got out in a legal way, in court, they are afraid of being liable so they support the Avilas because they know the Avilas would never try to sue them. My son has had speech difficulties and also has a serious teeth enamel problem and the dental records have been changed and altered, so this reflects a continued nervousness and cover up attempt. They are concerned that if I have my son in my guardianship I will be able to seek compensation for his damages and they don't want this, so they put their own efforts into blocking me from getting my son back, instead of being willing to have peace and thinking about a small settlement and how this would cost less in the long run.

4. Gang activity. People in this town refuse to give my son back to me unless I join a gang and become a part of their local system. State workers pretend to have a superior position and yet they're the worst. They don't want me to be independent at all and use my son to try to force me to take a side. Hence, the different colors and the symbols and the marks on my son, which are not about anything other than demonstrating what different sides might be doing to my son and how I am being told if I don't take a side, and join a gang, I will not be allowed to have my son back. I guess, because maybe someone thinks I need "protection" and I'm not paying protection "dues"? The state workers and government people here are fully involved, so they "hold all the cards" as my lawyer told me, as he decides to go along with them since they do, and line his own pockets and profit himself (probably), unless he's just thinking about his career.

Now, let me tell you why going along with any of these ideas is not a good idea. I will do this later tonight.

No comments: