Monday, December 12, 2011

Reported Brad Uhl (DEA) before Injected With Haldol

Right before I was sent to the psych ward, with no physical examination of anything I went to ER for first, I had called up the DEA and they called me back, to take a report against Brad Uhl.

Brad Uhl was the DEA man who had quickly transfered from Florida, after I was in Nashville, TN, to take a job in Nashville.

He was the one who knew me already, or my mother or father, enough to decide to call my MOM to see what she had to say about my being there.

His connection is Chris Rozollo, police & military, who is also from Florida. After I went to that DEA office, I was at the Y and some blond woman assaulted me with technology IN the sauna and watched for my reaction. I followed her out without her knowing and got her plates and the minute I was blogging her license plate information and how she matched the photo of Brad Uhl's wife, the Nashville DEA called me.

I called them at some point, and left a msg, saying one of their employee's wives had stalked me into a gym and then did some weird things. They didn't call me back about it until I was blogging about it. Then I told the woman that I would write a report rather than tell her over the phone, and then I went to FBI in Nashville to get help for violence being done to me in that area.

They talked to the DEA probably, and told me to go to the ER and then the doctors threw me into a psych ward with no examination first.

And once I was there the main guy, and the one who ordered that I be injected with Haldol when I was already calm and not delusional, was someone who knew Chris.

He made a whole bunch of the same mannerisms with the same tone and same words Chris Rozollo uses and then he let me know he was military.

Right after that, he ordered me to be injected with an overdose of Haldol.

I never got back to the DEA to make my formal complaint, in writing, about Brad Uhl and his wife from Florida. And no one from those DEA offices ever got in touch with me again, even though they called me back, and it showed up on my cell as being from them, and they took some information from me about it.

So yeah, he has a great wife.

One willing to assault other women for her man.

She was totally professional too, and fit, and pretty and you would never think.

Then, on the way there, it was almost all Italians who were glad about it. They were all white with dark brown or black hair, except for a few white people and a few black people and all of them except maybe 1 person drove brand new cars in the most expensive category.

They retaliated against me for reporting stalking and harassment and assault by a DEA man's wife after I went into their offices. And there are many others I'm sure they're covering for too, some with even links to D.C. and/or the Pacific NW.

No comments: