Thursday, December 22, 2011

Return Of My Son Before Legal Statutes Run Out

Here's the other thing.

Someone had better return my son to me before the statute of limitations runs out for him to be able to be compensated for medical malpractice.

Otherwise, I will add that to my list of RICO complaints in criminal collusion to obstruct justice when people knew I was trying to file a lawsuit on behalf of my son.

Has the "Red Cross" or any independent dentist ever looked at my son's teeth? It's the result of traumatic childbirth and the dentist's office erased it (completely illegal) from their records. They deleted visits I even had there, even though they were covered by State insurance and Washington State has a record or copy of the visits somewhere.

My son is totally skinny and even when he was little his teeth hurt him bc he doesn't have all of his enamel. So he's extremely sensitive to hot and cold.

I can give a whole list of both my and my son's injuries.

These people wanted to take him out of my guardianship to protect themselves. Very disturbing motive.

And if he is not returned to me before that statute of limitations expires, there is going to be a much higher price to pay by the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can't get through with your RICO threats you might try RICO SUAVE threats. I.e., Do what I say or I'll force you to listen to RICO SUAVE songs. That should get their attention. And the Geneva Convention. And the Treaty of Versaille. While you are at it cite to the Code of Hammurabi.

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone in their right mind return your son to you? Your son deserves to be raised by a family that is stable and can provide him with love and affection within the normalcy of that family. In your state of paranoia, you can't even take care of yourself. When was the last time you held a job without letting your conspiracies interfere? How many times have you uprooted due to your paranoia? I see no stability in your posts. Rather, I see you running from reality. Trust me, your son is better off without you unless you get help.