Friday, December 19, 2008

About Holly Avila

I am reserving this space for a long, long, introductory into the lifestyle and personality of my aunt Holly Avila.

I am going to post the email her daughter sent to me, about her mother's mood swings and temper tantrums and angry outbursts as well.

Along with some of Holly's religious history, personal history, medical history, and other problems.

I just wrote a post to my aunt. She disgusts me. She's proven herself to be a liar, through and though, and goes about claiming to be "praying" for me and my son to be together as she does everything in her power to break our bond. I had people ASK ME about her from the start, and I didn't suspect she would do this, but you see true colors when times are hard and they think you're not going to get back on your feet. I kept telling everyone, in Blaine and Birch Bay, who said it sounded like my aunt was trying to make things difficult, that it wasn't her. I had so many people tell me my aunt was doing things which proved she had a hidden motive and was trying to come in between me and my son.

My aunt wants me to think she and her family actually care, when all she's doing behind the scenes is helping CPS to build a case for her family to take and adopt my son.

No comments: