Friday, December 19, 2008

Letter to Holly Avila

Holly Avila, I will never forgive you for coming between me and my son, purposefully, as you lie and claim to be praying that my son is with me permanently.

You lied to me from the start, and from the very beginning, even at the speech therapy meeting, showed signs of jealousy when my son came to me for comfort, instead of you, even after he'd been with you for 6 months.

You refused to give my son photos of me.

You refused to let my son see my face through webcam.

You started arguments with me over the phone while my son was in the room, and I asked you to quit and then you ran to CPS claiming I was the one starting arguments and that my visitation with my son over phone should be cut off; you were disturbed to hear my son eagerly calling my name out repeatedly, and wanted to minimize its worth, claiming he didn't understand who he was talking to; you cut my son off from speaking to me as he jabbered away, and as your own husband yelled at you for doing so.

You were instrumental in refusing to allow visitations in your home where my son would be more comfortable, instead of in an office.

You repeatedly made disparaging comments about me over the phone IN FRONT OF MY SON and mocked me, claiming you didn't believe I had any injuries and claiming I was a drug addict. You even wanted me to talk to some drug addict counselor from your church because you were so blind, and so proud and ignorant, you believed what the state said over me, and I was the one suffering from the pain and injury. Now I have proof of injury, and your claims and comments are as good as slander.

You never kept in touch with me about my wishes regarding my son.

You refused to give me information about my son's medical care.

You refused to have a second opinion done for my son even when I offered to pay for your room at a hotel, food, and lodging, and gas, and told you the medical visit cost was also covered.

You refused to ask me any questions about my sons likes and dislikes, to help him adjust, because you thought you knew everything. You didn't even ask me what kind of food he liked, as he lost about 7 lbs in your care.

You refused to tell me about your plans to throw my son into full-time daycare, which you knew was against my values and wishes, and is not in my son's best interests.

You took my son to Mexico, out of the country, after YOU and your family slandered me and hunted me down for lawfully leaving this country with my son for Canada. It's okay for YOU, and you are NOT his "mother", and I think you didn't want my son to get attached to my voice and calling ME "mama" and "mommy".

You are a liar and are self-righteous and you've done nothing to further my son's bond with me, even when I ASKED you to do some very simple things, to help my son to be in touch with me.

You, Holly, are one of the worst examples of "christianity" I've ever known. You are like the Pharisee who goes to the front of the church to pray loudly where everyone can hear, but when it comes down to practical chrisianity and charity and the true spirit of humility, you are at a loss. You, Holly, are a hypocrite, saying one thing, and doing the exact opposite. I wouldn't even notice your hypocrisy, if you didn't make such a show to cover up what your agenda has been from the start.

You told CPS in the very beginning you wanted to adopt my son, and it was one of your daughters who told me you and Pablo said this to CPS: that you WANTED to personally adopt my son.

I am comparing the things you've DONE with the lies you've told me and they don't add up. In your last email you AGAIN said you wanted my son to be with me, but you were lying, as usual, because your actions show you want my son to be with YOU, and you've made every effort to ensure my son's bond is broken with me.

No one will come to "Jesus" because of your example, including my son. When my son is older and learns about what you've done, he will turn his back on you. No one will think christianity is the way to go, least of all ME, when the spirit and face you show is one of pride, hypocrisy, and deceipt.

You are a liar and more than a sinner, and I do not forgive you and I pray to God you get your just deserts for what you've done. I pray that you learn from your mistakes, even if it is the hard way, and I pray you are humbled, for once, to realize you do not know best, and you do not know more than me when it comes to my health or my son.

You are a thorn in my side, and one of scariest things my son has had to deal with. He doesn't have anyone else to turn to, though, does he? you've seen to it.

No comments: