Friday, December 12, 2008

Catholic Man's Wife Targeted By Monk

from a Catholic penpal, whose wife was targeted by a Benedictine monk (email trans omitted along with names):

Tomorrow I will scan and send you some of the e-mails that were shared between my and the Benedictine Monk/Catholic priest. My personal attitude changed recently when I realized that the Monk began the "relationship" only 6 months after being ordained a Priest. It has been 6 years since his ordination and he is still in contact with the ex after his Abbott warned him on 3 separate occasions. I see now..........
"If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, then it must be a duck."

This leopard has not changed any of his inappropriate habits with women since his ordination. I want to make sure he doesn't mess up somebody else's marriage or lives again.

No comments: