Thursday, December 25, 2008

CPS Tries To Prejudice Psych Eval (March 26, 2008)

I told CPS I wanted an immediate psych eval and they scheduled one and then I cancelled after Ellen Lind's staff treated me like CRAP, AND I found out, Wenatchee called already called Ellen Lind, discussed me, and was sending her a huge file about me, to prejudice me first, but wasn't copying ME on what they were sending her:

RE: Request For State Mental Health Eval.‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Wed 3/26/08 5:50 PM
To: Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA) (scnl300@dshs.wa.gov)
Cc: Caballero, Tomas (ATG) (tomasc@atg.wa.gov)


What are the names of the other 2 providers CPS is contracted with?

Regarding my son's need for MRI and argument, please see my blog. You should probably have Oliver's "speech therapists" and Dr. Hornbee review as well.

I want my son's medical appointments, OUT of WENATCHEE.

You did NOT, at any time, have the right to order specialized appointments for my son, without my knowledge and consent and I object to further evaluation or work by Wenatchee speech therapists.

You may be allowed to schedule necessary and basic services, like PCP care, but you did NOT have a right to schedule speech therapists to see him, and without my approval of who it was.

Mr. Caballero knows this and knows better. His and your only objective was building this case, and you got medical professionals who are so tied into the Wenatchee mentality, they are not even professional and experienced enough to even recognize no medical health history or evaluation should be done without speaking to the biological mother who was with him FT.

Everything in this case, from now on, goes online.

I will be publishing every single thing you do. This case is of public interest and will not remain within Wenatchee wraps. I can tell you for a fact, I have visitors checking out my site every single day, typing in my name, from this country, Canada, and all over the world.

You're being watched.

----------------------------------------
> Subject: RE: Request For State Mental Health Eval.
> Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:19:38 -0700
> From: SCNL300@dshs.wa.gov
> To: cameocares@live.com
> CC: TomasC@ATG.WA.GOV
>
> Cameo,
>
> I have scheduled a psychological evaluation for you with Ellen Lind
> Walker in Bellingham. They offered me one appointment time and since it
> is before our next hearing, I took it. You are scheduled for April 11,
> 2008 at 9 a.m. Ms. Walker's office is located at 1112 11th St., Suite
> 301, Bellingham. The office phone number is 360-738-4916.
>
> If you have any questions, please let me know.
>
> Have a great day!
>
> Marie Scanlon
> Social Worker III
> Wenatchee DCFS
> (509) 667-6142
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cam huegenot [mailto:cameocares@live.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 8:39 AM
> To: Scanlon, Marie (DSHS/CA); Caballero, Tomas (ATG)
> Subject: Request For State Mental Health Eval.
>
>
>
> Marie and Caballero,
>
> Please address my request to have a mental health evaluation by the
> psychiatrist of your choice (in Bellingham if that is alright) ASAP.
>
> I want this out of the way before the next hearing, and if you care
> about my son's best interest, and the TRUTH of my state of mind and
> risk, I think you will agree with me about arranging an expedited
> evaluation.
>
> Thanks .
>
> Cameo

No comments: