Monday, December 8, 2008

Having Chris Dabney's Baby

I also think, there may have been quite a few people who didn't want me to be carrying the baby of Chris Dabney, who I don't know, but could have been working for the FBI or some other agency, given some of the circumstances.

His friends at his house were freaked out when I brought it up and they always cracked the door to check on him when he came home totally drunk and maybe after doing drugs (which he denied, but maybe he knew I'd write about it if I knew and so lied as he was doing some kind of secretive work).

I also know Dabney didn't want it, and neither did Spiderwoman, or plenty of others, and he had quite a few friends with the DOJ.

He was working for someone, and he got recognition for something he did after December 1, around the 5th or so, a little before or after, was when I saw all these people paying their respects to him, and he kept playing that song "Hallelujah" over and over and was obviously finished with some kind of "business" and was subsequently going to Chicago until he found out I was pregnant, and then he said he'd stay around until 3 months after the delivery and then was going to Chicago.

Something was going on with him, and many people did not want me to have his baby.

Some of his housemates I found following me, as well, and if I wasn't with Chris, I was ending up being babysat by one of them. One night I heard one of them say to Chris, "It's your turn to watch her" or something like that. I wrote about it in my blog.

And he was the one, Chris, who had blood all over his pillow after acting strange all night, like he had PTSD and severe apnea. It could have been from cocaine. I used to ask him why he was so hot, his body temperature was above normal. It could have been from drugs. I used to lie awake the whole night, checking his breathing to make sure he didn't die. He would start, and then stop and jerk awake, and on and on. I never slept. I was always checking his breathing, and then his roommates would crack the door and see me.

It was just weird.

No comments: