Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Karin's Last Name, NYC FBI

I want to know what Karin's last name is. The one who is connected to the FBI guy in NYC. Who played the game with Christa, in wearing exactly what they thought I would wear, to my friend's shower, and bought the gift I detailed that I would get her if I could afford it.

She was Canadian French. Her father was from Canada I believe and involved in their government or with the FBI. I can't remember which.

She went to Moses Lake High School in Moses Lake, Washington, or possibly went to Ephrata High School, in Ephrata, Washington. She lived on what they call in Moses Lake, "The Penninsula", which was the upper-end (for M.L.) part of Moses Lake and was just up the private driveway from the Maiers, who I was then friends with.

I want to know her last name. It was French, and I want to know exactly who her family is and who they know in the FBI in NYC.

She had long or shoulder length dark brown hair, is pretty, and petite. White.

Get that bitch on my list.

She probably graduated the same year that Stephanie Maiers and I graduated, in 1993. But she could have been a year or two behind. It can't be that difficult to find out who she is.

She allegedly "broke her tailbone" and was going on and on about how SHE just sat on a donut cushion, etc. She is involved in the PTA.

You never know what nice people you might find at the PTA. LOL.

She was connected to Christa Schneider, and knew Whittemore, and her family has intelligence connections in both Canada (where Christa knew I was going if I left the country) and the U.S.

Get her. She willingly involved herself and her family, in some way, with Christa and others who have done horrible things to me and my son. I want her to see her payback for trying to play headgames with someone she didn't even know personally.

I mean it. Get that bitch. And what I mean by that, is get her last name, her family history, and follow her ass and tap their phones, because she is a bad news babe. If she'll pull favors like that for friends, on people she doesn't even know, imagine how the rest of the rogue outcasts in the FBI will be able to persuade her to do other things. I don't trust her husband or father connections either.

No comments: