Friday, December 19, 2008

Open Letter To My Mother and Father

Oliver‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 12/19/08 3:51 PM
To: mom dad (dicksiedael@aol.com)
I know I asked you not to write, but I want to know one last thing. I want to know exactly what you two were hoping to achieve in turning your backs on me and your grandson and going along with CPS.

CPS has used you, and used the Avilas, and you just nod and go along with it, even when you know they were trying to keep real evidence out of the record, and when you know they just wanted opinions to back up their claims.

I will never understand why you chose to go along with them. I don't think Oliver will ever understand.

And now, I find out my son was taken OUT of the COUNTRY, to a place that is not the most safe, where Oliver could be kidnapped at anytime, by the Avilas, and you just go along with all of this.

If you follow my blog, you'll see you and the state were wrong about me. I do not have mental illness, I was having
seizures and I had all the symptoms and was called crazy instead. Not only that, everything fits what I was saying. My seizures led directly to my perimenopause and the same magnetic pulse which would have triggered true seizure in me was also used to allow someone to hack on computers. But you didn't believe me and chose not to. You didn't even think it was odd that CPS was pushing to NOT have a brain scan of my head, and just wanted someone they knew to confirm their slanderous opinions.

My son was damaged from this, and I've been damaged from this. You even doubted and criticised me over my claims of being damaged from childbirth and thought I didn't need the narcotics when I did and wasn't drug seeking, but in need of pain relief. You even knew how I had not been able to even get an X-RAY out of Wenatchee and then how I was slandered everywhere I went, but you went along with them. Now, I go to a hospital in Maryland, and guess what? They tell me, right off the bat, to get a lawyer because I have a medical malpractice suit for severe prolapse, the same prolapse which was minimized as being practically non-existent by every doctor I went to in Washington state. How does my prolapse go from being "mild" and not needing surgery and "asymptomatic" to being "severe" and uterine, in need of surgery, and symptomatic to the point I could not even carry a child without pain in the first two months of pregnancy?

Do you still support the state and CPS? I am so confused as to your motives, because you really, really, did quite the job on Oliver and I. I cannot believe you are so easily influenced. Do you believe lies as long as someone is speaking to you in a sweet voice, and flattering you and giving you sympathy?

You totally betrayed me and my trust, and you were wrong. You were wrong about telling me to take a plea bargain when I was in jail and it would have damaged my whole future if I'd followed your advice. Once again, you refused to respect me, or believe me, and in consequence, Oliver and I suffered needlessly. We could have gotten through all of this with a private lawyer which you promised to pay for. But instead, you trusted the state, against my advice, and look at what has happened. I am guessing you don't mind and think this is a GOOD thing?

Did you not believe me? Did you really think I was so mentally ill and deluded to incorrectly know what my physical pain and problems were? Or did you just want my son to be raised by someone else?

I would like to know. It might help me to sleep easier at night. I figure, at the very least, you could tell me you're sorry, for being wrong about me. I would even like to know if you STILL think I'm wrong and that the state is the "good guy".

You were so used, and manipulated, and all it took for you to fall for what they said, was their sweet-coated lies.

What do you think your role is now? To nod and continue to support CPS and the state? To agree that me and my son were not damaged in childbirth?

I have lost my good name and had a basically criminal charge that I've harmed my son, wrongly decided against me, in violation of all court laws and rules and practice. I have lost the ability to pursue my main profession in childcare and as a nanny because of this, and I can never be licensed as a childcare provider, because of a false and wrong decision in favor of the state, when they didn't follow any of the rules. I was punished, and they are free.

And you support THEM?

No comments: